2025 DJ Pickett 5* Safety from Zephyrhills

I was in Pasco County a few weeks ago. That **** is meth country
pasco-county-barbie-193x300.jpg

Advertisement
Question, was Blount the #1 player in FL for 2025 before reclassifying? Reason why i asked, is DJ gonna be the first FL #1 player we get in forever? We must change the tide of all the #1 players in the state going elsewhere. It has to stop in 2025. Being the only FL school in his top 5 is a plus. We do what we need to and he is ours

Question, was Blount the #1 player in FL for 2025 before reclassifying? Reason why i asked, is DJ gonna be the first FL #1 player we get in forever? We must change the tide of all the #1 players in the state going elsewhere. It has to stop in 2025. Being the only FL school in his top 5 is a plus. We do what we need to and he is ours
Yes

Advertisement
It's fairly notable that the top player in Florida named a top 5 and eliminated both FSU and UF but we're still in it.

I think at this point we have to be the favorites to land him right?

Hopefully Mario can overcome Addae.

New Port Richey is Night of the Living Dead
Yup that’s where I’m from lol from like elementary school on. Obviously some **** parts but it’s not all that bad. I’ve been away since 2013 but at least where I stayed at it’s been build up a ton

Yup that’s where I’m from lol from like elementary school on. Obviously some **** parts but it’s not all that bad. I’ve been away since 2013 but at least where I stayed at it’s been build up a ton
Was living in Tampa and had a broad come to my place from out there. I was staying right by Busch Gardens, could hear the screams from the ride. This was like in 08. She had turkey neck 🤣🤣😂😂

Advertisement
I know this kid ball skills gonna be elite …. His tape is mostly him at WR…. What we got him playing CB or S ?

Advertisement
Not only top player in the state but top 5 overall.

Advertisement
Not only top player in the state but top 5 overall.
Yeah, i know. Just thinking thats an important marker just like #1 class in the conference and #1 class in the state. Its important to get the #1 player in the state which has been eluding us. Especially the ones who are not IMG players from elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back