2025 DJ Pickett 5* Safety from Zephyrhills

Advertisement
I LOL so hard when he said he was right on almost every kid from last class. He's known to be wrong on most of his predictions.
We have a lot of really, really solid insiders here. I mean, the quality and accuracy of information that some posters provides is unreal. We are lucky to have those guys, and people who lose the nuance that things change quickly (especially in recruiting) are the worst posters on this board. That guy is not one of those people. He is Dan Sileo Jr without the irony of self-awareness of what he is doing. This guy is the Cooler. He is Costanza on non-opposite day.

I’d think OSU would be a bigger issue than Michigan. Them boys watched Michigan win a title and it lit a fire under their ***. They want everyone and will spend whatever is required.

Advertisement
Pickett's Mom graduated from Michigan, that is why dycane is saying this. Issue is we have Mario now, and he does a great job with Mother's and convincing them Miami is the spot. It's also easy to claim Michigan, but alot harder to send your baby boy 1,000 miles away when it gets down to it.

Advertisement
Pickett's Mom graduated from Michigan, that is why dycane is saying this. Issue is we have Mario now, and he does a great job with Mother's and convincing them Miami is the spot. It's also easy to claim Michigan, but alot harder to send your baby boy 1,000 miles away when it gets down to it.
Family elements with Miami as well though.

There is also a difference in having a family member attend a school and multiple family members play for a school.

That’s cool, but starting to hear a lot of Al Golden-esq revisionist history around him.
I don’t know what you mean by this and i really don’t know if he’s a poor or a good recruiter.
But it’s 💯 percent fact that he wanted players that both Banda and Manny did not want and it created friction.

Most of the dudes he wanted are playing on Sunday.
Whether he would’ve landed them is another story. But almost all of them did express interest.

The rest may or may not be revisionist history. But he wanted players that for whatever reason was told to squash it and that is not a historical rewrite.

Advertisement
Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 1.07.01 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 1.17.46 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 1.09.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 1.19.50 PM.png

Advertisement
I don’t know what you mean by this and i really don’t know if he’s a poor or a good recruiter.
But it’s 💯 percent fact that he wanted players that both Banda and Manny did not want and it created friction.

Most of the dudes he wanted are playing on Sunday.
Whether he would’ve landed them is another story. But almost all of them did express interest.

The rest may or may not be revisionist history. But he wanted players that for whatever reason was told to squash it and that is not a historical rewrite.

Well if he wants to remain in the talent evaluation department with Zo, fine. But he was the worst closer ive possibly ever seen at CB

Advertisement
Back