2024 DJ Lagway - QB

Advertisement
Yes. QBs are getting 100k to transfer to specific high schools 😳 and about the same to just visit a specific college. That's not a rumor I heard friend. I'm heavily involved in the high school and 7v7 circuit
Thanks, so your point is bags to visit schools, period?

Advertisement
He's not the only elite 24 QB that we have grossly under recruited. I'm not sure how we are doing our QB evals and what analysts are responsible but I believe that it will get cleaned up.
Ponce gets a pass around here don't say that. I'm sure we are pounding the sand for another under the radar gem Noone else is recruiting.

And to transfer to more pro "Insert college" high schools. Look at a certain big time DT who transferred high schools right before the season and committed to A&M🤫
Thanks. I'm aware of the high school stuff. Its been going on forever. I wasn't hearing about the "pay big money just for visit" thing for recruits. Interesting as my college connections haven't mentioned it, but I'll check back with them.

Advertisement
as long as they end up at Elite11 final...
Boston Celtics Lol GIF by NBA

Sounds like Hicks transferring from Allen to Paetow of all places.
Well there was sound reasoning for that; the dad went from an assistant coaching position at Allen to an assistant coaching position at Katy Paetow. And the elder Hicks is actually the Paetow head coach now after a very not good story forced the prior head coach out.

Advertisement
UF is just a cash play. This wouldn’t make Rashada very happy if it came to fruition.

One of the two won’t stick, probably Lagway. Long way to go until 2024.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1murhurricane

Not sure how often you get back to Arkansas, but when you do you need to check in on Greenwood High School Freshman (2022) QB Kane Archer.

So far he looks the part and has some nice offers already.

Lol stop. Anywhere Lagway goes there will be a highly regarded 2023 QB on campus except A&M
Lagway not ending up at UF doesn’t have anything to do with Rashada. Rather, I don’t think the first school he commits to is his final destination. Especially when the Texas schools will need QBs.

As for Rashada, we’ll see how he feels about it.

Lagway not ending up at UF doesn’t have anything to do with Rashada. Rather, I don’t think the first school he commits to is his final destination. Especially when the Texas schools will need QBs.

As for Rashada, we’ll see how he feels about it.

yea signing day 2024 is a waaays away so we’ll see

**** he hasn’t even committed to UF yet

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back