DJ Johnson

I know he was hyped up 5* and I get it, just a true fresh like Garvin who was touted by Coach K as best fresh DE he’s seen
But how come you don’t see him randomly get in for a play or two? He that far behind? Couldn’t imagine it would too much for him if they put him to just “rush the qb” if nothing else the end of games similar to Ford tonight.

Him and Garvin are on the 3-deep right now. We're absolutely loaded on DE's. We have Chad Thomas and Joe Jackson starting. Then D-Jackson and Tool box Trent back them up. DJ will be in the 2-deep next year with Trent and Chad Thomas going to the league.

I get it. But surprising not even a snap.

you’re the facquit that gets in your feelings about your kid being born after you raw dogged you cousin. Band this , troll

Advertisement
Iirc johnson has played in four games.

I know he had a tackle against FSU but I know I haven’t seen him on the field on some games. I get it, we’re stacked and have been in some close games ..but just thought you’d at least see him get a few more snaps. Garvin is special but thought they’d see similar reps. Oh well, was just curious if I missed anything

Advertisement
“Band this” you’ve typed that twice loser

Band this loser. Coming on strong with that brain game for your username. Ufag boards must be dead after that beat down. How much you spend on Taco Bell today?

We have depth.

Why burn a shirt when we have cot**** Transformers like Garvin spelling JJ and Major9?

He can’t redshirt.

i swear i havent seen him in since like the 3rd game...unless its been on specials. Jon Ford and Garvin typically play some..if he hasnt played since then..hes getting a shirt

Think the only way he gets a shirt is if he has some type of "injury" where the staff can then just use a medical red shirt. If we're talking about an actual red shirt, that's gone. You play one snap in the year and its burned.

Band this loser. Coming on strong with that brain game for your username. Ufag boards must be dead after that beat down. How much you spend on Taco Bell today?

Ya, you got me I’m a troll. Why would a gator fan ask that? They probably have no clue who he is. I’m glad u get off trying to be a tough guy on the keyboard. “Band” me as u would say

Ya, you got me I’m a troll. Why would a gator fan ask that? They probably have no clue who he is. I’m glad u get off trying to be a tough guy on the keyboard. “Band” me as u would say

band this loser. You a lame troll too. ***** outta here not knowing band.

Advertisement
I know he was hyped up 5* and I get it, just a true fresh like Garvin who was touted by Coach K as best fresh DE he’s seen
But how come you don’t see him randomly get in for a play or two? He that far behind? Couldn’t imagine it would too much for him if they put him to just “rush the qb” if nothing else the end of games similar to Ford tonight.

Post less.
Thanks.

Not sure why I do film reviews if people aren’t going to read them. DJ Johnson has played. He’s played in first halves of games, in the red zone, and been responsible for the QB on reads and as an edge player.

It’s all on film if you want to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back