DJ Johnson

bling121

Recruit
I know he was hyped up 5* and I get it, just a true fresh like Garvin who was touted by Coach K as best fresh DE he’s seen
But how come you don’t see him randomly get in for a play or two? He that far behind? Couldn’t imagine it would too much for him if they put him to just “rush the qb” if nothing else the end of games similar to Ford tonight.

Advertisement
We have depth.

Why burn a shirt when we have cot**** Transformers like Garvin spelling JJ and Major9?

Band this puzzy and send his ip. Douche deserves a knee to the face.

Advertisement
I know he was hyped up 5* and I get it, just a true fresh like Garvin who was touted by Coach K as best fresh DE he’s seen
But how come you don’t see him randomly get in for a play or two? He that far behind? Couldn’t imagine it would too much for him if they put him to just “rush the qb” if nothing else the end of games similar to Ford tonight.

Can’t imagine it’d be too much for you to just not be a moran for a few mintutes.

Looks like we’re both wrong.

Him and Garvin are on the 3-deep right now. We're absolutely loaded on DE's. We have Chad Thomas and Joe Jackson starting. Then D-Jackson and Tool box Trent back them up. DJ will be in the 2-deep next year with Trent and Chad Thomas going to the league.

Advertisement

Him and Garvin are on the 3-deep right now. We're absolutely loaded on DE's. We have Chad Thomas and Joe Jackson starting. Then D-Jackson and Tool box Trent back them up. DJ will be in the 2-deep next year with Trent and Chad Thomas going to the league.

I get it. But surprising not even a snap.

i think their trying to get him a shirt. He will fit in on that 2nd team at chads spot backing up D jackson next year.

Advertisement

It’s called a redshirt and creating space and depth...

Advertisement
Dude, Coach Kool literally raves about him, Garvin, and Ford and called all three future superstars to 247 last week.

Garvin was here since the spring. he had much more time therefore knew the defense and gets playing time. We have depth and don't need DJ so we're red shirting him and letting him learn the def.

Advertisement
Back