DJ Johnson

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
IMG_0374.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Day one impact player. Playmaker. Line him up at kicker and he will make plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I know everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I'd like him to shirt. He has great burst unbelievable upside. But I think DJ needs a full year of S&C. Besides, we have Harris, Jackson, Thomas, D Jax, Bethel, Patchan, Willis taking DE snaps. And Garvin as an EE. Let's get 3 solid years out of him and use him in 2018 when we'll need him.

p.s., Kool is best coach in the country for DJ to make the type of money he wants to retire his parents in style.

Advertisement

I know everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I'd like him to shirt. He has great burst unbelievable upside. But I think DJ needs a full year of S&C. Besides, we have Harris, Jackson, Thomas, D Jax, Bethel, Patchan, Willis taking DE snaps. And Garvin as an EE. Let's get 3 solid years out of him and use him in 2018 when we'll need him.

p.s., Kool is best coach in the country for DJ to make the type of money he wants to retire his parents in style.

He's gonna play. If he's as good as we hope, he'll be gone after his RS Soph season like Njoku anyway. Rotate him in, get some snaps.

Advertisement

lol. Let's assume he's a stud. How are we getting 3 solid years out of him if he redshirts? Redshirting him guarantees that we only get TWO years out of him since he can declare as a rs-SO.

Would much rather play him ASAP and get 3 active seasons than redshirt him and get a max of 2.

If he is as good as we think and hope a RS would be a waste. In today's age if a kid is good enough to contribute, they should play. He will be gone in 3 or 4 tops anyway. The idea that a RS saves you one extra year of eligibility is antiquated.

Advertisement
Back