DJ Johnson tweet

JgDaCane

All American
He obviously boned us but I think that’s a pretty classy gesture by the kid.

Attachments

• 9CD569D8-2B53-4439-AA7D-C34C6F4FF1E0.png
    9CD569D8-2B53-4439-AA7D-C34C6F4FF1E0.png
    695.8 KB · Views: 1,545
Advertisement
Advertisement
I imagine he was under a lot of stress moving so far from home, the new experience of a college workload, not playing as much as expected, and the family health issues. But he seemed like a different guy once he got to Miami.

This is much more like the DJ Johnson we all were so excited for and proud of. I hope everything works out for him.

Advertisement
The bay area has plenty of culture that's not why he didn't excell here.

Sac really isn't the bay. And the poster said he wasn't a cultural fit, that doesn't mean he didn't come from a place without culture. BTW, Sac is **** near a farm town.

"Sacramento happens to be right smack dab in the middle of plenty of farm towns. The city is filled with people who escaped from their little cow towns to move to the big(ger) city. Many Sacramentans are still country at heart and stay true to their country music loving, cowboy boot wearing and crop growing roots. Even those who aren’t country lovers still reap in the benefits of the farming culture, with Sacramento declaring itself the Farm to Fork capital of America a couple years back. While Sacramento is no longer a farm town itself, it’s still full of people who love anything and everything country."

10 Sacramento Stereotypes That Are Completely Accurate - Movoto

Advertisement
Sac really isn't the bay. And the poster said he wasn't a cultural fit, that doesn't mean he didn't come from a place without culture. BTW, Sac is **** near a farm town.

"Sacramento happens to be right smack dab in the middle of plenty of farm towns. The city is filled with people who escaped from their little cow towns to move to the big(ger) city. Many Sacramentans are still country at heart and stay true to their country music loving, cowboy boot wearing and crop growing roots. Even those who aren’t country lovers still reap in the benefits of the farming culture, with Sacramento declaring itself the Farm to Fork capital of America a couple years back. While Sacramento is no longer a farm town itself, it’s still full of people who love anything and everything country."

Sac ain’t the Bay, like at all. It’s as much as the Bay as Fresno, CA. They’ve become “cooler” over the years, but it’s still far norf side. U can see a trailer roaming the streets at any given moment

I don't know what part of Sacramento that is but that can't be accurate. It was lot of gang banging in the area when I went to visit my best friend in alameda outside Oakland he took me all over and alot of areas reminded me of Florida Georgia and Louisiana.

But I get what you and original gator hater are saying.

I don't know what part of Sacramento that is but that can't be accurate. It was lot of gang banging in the area when I went to visit my best friend in alameda outside Oakland he took me all over and alot of areas reminded me of Florida Georgia and Louisiana.

But I get what you and original gator hater are saying.

Cowboys where the original gang bangers bro.

Advertisement
Sac ain’t the Bay, like at all. It’s as much as the Bay as Fresno, CA. They’ve become “cooler” over the years, but it’s still far norf side. U can see a trailer roaming the streets at any given moment

Fresno Tulare omg smh middle of howhere lol

I dont.recall seeing trailers and farms around sac just a bunch of felonious activities in the area 🤣🤣

A Bay Area person would G check anyone who says Sacremento is apart of the Bay. Its like someone who lives in Homestead claiming they from Liberty city.

Anyway, wish DJ had stayed because his quality depth will be missed going into 2019. But if he was beginning to become a cancer he did the right thing. I respect him for removing himself from the situation.

U sure it wasn't the Indians lol

So, pretty much the entire genetic make up of USA? I can see that. We have best kill ratio in warfare since the Spartans, take the shortest time to be trained in military, and own most of the guns in the world. Now, where the heck did all the frigging snowflakes come from?

Advertisement
Back