DJ Johnson playing time?

Haven’t been on here as much during the season, so sorry if I missed something but what’s the deal with DJ Johnson not getting any reps? Redshirt candidate? Just wondering since he was so highly touted coming out

Advertisement
Not sure why people vote the guy down for asking a question.

And yes, DJ is red shirting.

He has played earlier in season but don't know his red shirt status.. but we are extremely deep at his position even Garvin barely gets pt and he enrolled early.. his time will come.. nothing to worry about..

We STACKED at his position and have been fairly healthy.. like kool said if it was last year where we got decimated with injuries he would play.. this year not soo much..

Glad he is shirting if true...

Playing outside DE is one thing as a freak True frosh

Its another when your money position is inside.. Need to get more man strength

He is not being redshirted. Only can play 2 DE's at one time. Next year he will be a regular contributor and hopefully a future star.

Advertisement
Not sure why people vote the guy down for asking a question.

And yes, DJ is red shirting.

He is NOT redshirting.

Look at the particpation reports, he's played in 3 different games.

We're just deep at DE, and DJ isn't close to what the other guys are right now.

He'll be a good player here eventually. It's beyond pathetic how this board freaks out when a true freshman isn't play as much as they thought he would based on his recruiting ranking

Haven’t been on here as much during the season, so sorry if I missed something but what’s the deal with DJ Johnson not getting any reps? Redshirt candidate? Just wondering since he was so highly touted coming out

Man, ii got lambasted on my post last night on same topic hah check it out, you’re not the only one w that same thought. Crazy people on here can’t just talk as mutual fans, people gotta act so tough!

DJ is a freak but if you watched his high school stuff he was very raw. He was just a great athlete playing DE. Not surprising he wasn’t ready to crack this lineup. That kid will be the goods eventually though.

Advertisement
Kid will be fine, we have insane depth at the position right now his time will come.

Advertisement
Back