DJ Johnson is not playing RB at Miami

Advertisement
Hey Pete, do you know what the chances are that D'Anthony Hopkins is playing for Miami this season?

Advertisement
Thank Jeebus! Maybe he can solve our KO return problem, ala Richard Gordon? Shows you how the complete buffoonery of the last 2 regimes has retarded the fanbase. I'm just happy that's behind us. September cant get here soon enough.

Go Canes!

Thanks, Pete.

Like I said on the other thread, the stupidity of some in the fanbase and some so called "fan sites" is mind boggling. It takes a special kind of dumb to give what was said even a shred of credibility.

We should give it a try, he has spent the last three months doing 100 meter sprint training, he can probably take it to the house from anywhere on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kuntspurt put out bad info? Say it ain't so. If we can't trust that bastion of journalistic integrity, then my confidence in everything is shot.

Next up, Pete tells us "Hey you know that story about the rabbit hopping around and handing out baskets full of treats? Totally farcical."

Proctologists must LOVE the writers for the Other Sites.

Considering the relative ease they reach around and pull something out of their corn hole.

Advertisement
The fact this had to be reported on gave me the giggles
It's like DBC putting out a video to inform us that he was not actually eaten by a bear. Seriously, anyone who actually believed that DJ Johnson was going to play RB at Miami should probably stop watching football.

Thank Jeebus! Maybe he can solve our KO return problem, ala Richard Gordon? Shows you how the complete buffoonery of the last 2 regimes has retarded the fanbase. I'm just happy that's behind us. September cant get here soon enough.

Go Canes!

How is this a fanbase issue?

Advertisement
Back