DJ Johnson is not playing RB at Miami

Dj said he will be playing RB the_predator_Dj is his IG Account. He confirmed it here again. I hate the move honestly 6'5 way to talk for an RB. Gus was 6'2 and ran too high and was terrible in short yardage, imagine DJ. Let the kid totally concentrate on becoming a GREAT DE!

https://instagram.com/p/BT1pHaNlf_Z/

Advertisement
Decent fake news clickbait. Idk who is worse out of Buzzfeed, CS and Fake Tapper. Things are out of hand at this point.

Thank Jeebus! Maybe he can solve our KO return problem, ala Richard Gordon? Shows you how the complete buffoonery of the last 2 regimes has retarded the fanbase. I'm just happy that's behind us. September cant get here soon enough.

Go Canes!

How is this a fanbase issue?

Some fans actually debated the validity of it thats why. So much so that Pete had to start a post on the subject shooting it down. To me that's a direct result of the throw **** at the wall and see if its sticks caliber of coaches we've had here recently.

Go Canes!

The fact we got a DE that is athletic enough to be considered a RB possibility (even though it was a terrible report) means we on our way back fr, fr.

Advertisement
Awful report. That is not happening.

Wrong forum. Not about recruiting...
8801108.gif

Advertisement
The fact this had to be reported on gave me the giggles
It's like DBC putting out a video to inform us that he was not actually eaten by a bear. Seriously, anyone who actually believed that DJ Johnson was going to play RB at Miami should probably stop watching football.
He was not eaten but he was seriously mauled thats fact and its not a laughing matter. Its amazing he healed enough to even do the video. Congrats again Paranos for surving man.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Asinine if he plays anywhere but DL. Kid is a phenomenal athlete, no need to ruin his career from a cheap shot with him in at RB

I didn't even read the thread that had this bs , worst report/rumor ever. April fools day bad.

Advertisement
Back