DJ Ivey will not play

Advertisement
Suck_Again.0.png
????????????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol and after all the speculation about UF suspensions, we end up having probably the most harmful one. Even more pressure on our front 4 now to get pressure.

Been saying it in the other post. We have no room to talk about Florida’s depth of suspensions. We are in the exact same spot

This was the name floating around last week. I thought Manny was going to let him play. Sucks.

So, our 3rd and 4th CBs are the true frosh Couch and Williams?

I explained. Overreaction by compliance based on a small, and questionable, infraction that college students often make. They reported it and the Staff had to take some action. Again, I got this from a good source over a month ago.

Our compliance department really likes ****in us don’t they...

This hasn’t been the first time. Pretty sure they are the reason why AQM had to sit an entire year for fighting a student.

Obviously if it’s serous then by all means, but kids get suspended for ticky tack stuff around here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our compliance department really likes ****in us don’t they...

This hasn’t been the first time. Pretty sure they are the reason why AQM had to sit an entire year for fighting a student.
Not saying I disagree, but our compliance department has to walk a tighter line than anyone else in the country because of our history and the fact the NCAA always has us under a microscope. Like it or not, that's how it'll be at Miami from here on out.

This was the name floating around last week. I thought Manny was going to let him play. Sucks.

So, our 3rd and 4th CBs are the true frosh Couch and Williams?

And we made fun of Florida for a month about their depth haha. Once again, it’s going to be an ugly slug fest tonight. Get ready to strap up.

Advertisement
Back