Dj durkin

Advertisement
I’m just saying, it worked in clockwork orange.
h9CwMia6QbZuw.gif

Durkin -- 10-15 in two seasons as HC at Maryland. Then, had to quit after the McNair kid died on the practice field of heatstroke before his third year started.
That is not how it went down. He was placed on administrative review. He was reinstated a couple of months later. The College Park community was up in arms. He had a players only meeting immediately after his reinstatement. A bunch of players walked out of the meeting in protest and under intense pressure he was fired the next day.

Advertisement
Let’s be real here. If Durkin was black, he wouldn’t have gotten a job coaching pee wee football let alone a power 5 gig.
Perhaps. Then again pro sports has been littered with athletes that would have been in prison if they were regular people for decades now

Advertisement
Having grown up in the heat, even the high school coaches that I had, knew not to kill you.

Only a stupid fūck would not recognize the signs and symptoms that that dead kid was exhibiting before he died. I’ve never heard of such incompetence and lack of care in my life. And it’s not like I wasn’t pushed, I had several vomiting bouts If I ate too late of a lunch that day.
Exactly. How this dude keeps finding jobs is insane to me.

Advertisement
Durkin didnt kill anyone. U Maryland had poor emergency response to this tragedy. Took them way too long to come when they were summoned. The University cleared him of wrongdoing. But the Maryland students made it a white vs black thing and he was canned. Durkin is a very good coach . People are too quick to cancel people who make mistakes . Failing societies resort to shallow thinking and pre judgement and radical factions that act before thinking based on their own prejudices.
He is one of the better D Coordinators in college football . There have been no issues at Mississippi. No one should have a right to cancel someone's life because of an email they may have sent in private conversation. If that was the case a lot of people of various races would have to be cancelled and ruined.
But the shallow people -every poster on here echoing the same garbage that he killed a player are the easily led mob . Thus is human nature.

Advertisement
Durkin didnt kill anyone. U Maryland had poor emergency response to this tragedy. Took them way too long to come when they were summoned. The University cleared him of wrongdoing. But the Maryland students made it a white vs black thing and he was canned. Durkin is a very good coach . People are too quick to cancel people who make mistakes . Failing societies resort to shallow thinking and pre judgement and radical factions that act before thinking based on their own prejudices.
He is one of the better D Coordinators in college football . There have been no issues at Mississippi. No one should have a right to cancel someone's life because of an email they may have sent in private conversation. If that was the case a lot of people of various races would have to be cancelled and ruined.
But the shallow people -every poster on here echoing the same garbage that he killed a player are the easily led mob . Thus is human nature.

It's amazing how people jump to a conclusion at times.

Did he stand over the poor young man who had his life on the line and simply say he's fine? No, but that won't stop people pointing in the wrong direction like he was some executioner or something.

Now if your stance is that his medical staff was responsible and by default he is, so be it. They screwed up and unfortunately, it'll happen again somewhere else, it's just a matter of time. It doesn't make it right, but professionals do ***** up.

Advertisement
Back