DJ Cali Johnson film session

Advertisement
I'm so caught up in the early success of 2018 recruiting, I forget that we have savages like this coming this year. Thanks for posting

Good vid homie.. our d line is gonna be scary good. Best d line in the country hands down.. we finally got a legit coach that can actually make a difference with his coaching. DJ is gonna be a one **** of a player for us man.. big time player. Last DJ we got that came from Cali helped us to are championship runs. My dawg got that old school cane mentality and that swagger about him. Never switched sides.. stayed true to his colors. Never been more excited about a season in a longgggg time and its a great feeling ain't it

Good vid homie.. our d line is gonna be scary good. Best d line in the country hands down.. we finally got a legit coach that can actually make a difference with his coaching. DJ is gonna be a one **** of a player for us man.. big time player. Last DJ we got that came from Cali helped us to are championship runs. My dawg got that old school cane mentality and that swagger about him. Never switched sides.. stayed true to his colors. Never been more excited about a season in a longgggg time and its a great feeling ain't it
Lets slow down there. We have a top 10 DL hands down, can argue top 5, but not best and not hands down.

Advertisement
Lets slow down there. We have a top 10 DL hands down, can argue top 5, but not best and not hands down.

I agree its top ten that's just guesswork.....i don't keep to much track of other squads but I can't say best yet

Advertisement
From a quick glance at prospect projections, it's a top 5 DLine in the nation.
It might be the #1 DE rotation in the nation when depth is considered. 4 years from now, my guess is we'll be able to say we had a DE rotation with at least 6 NFL players (Thomas, Joe Jackson, D-Jax, Trent Harris, DJ Johnson, Garvin... maybe even Bethel and Patchan, who knows).
We have 4 (Mcintosh, Norton, Moten, Willis) DTs who are likely to spend time in the NFL. At least two (Mcintosh, Norton) of them are Top 3 round players.

Last edited:
It's the best DL rotation in the country. Mc, Norton, Thomas, Joe Jackson could all get drafted in the top 3 rounds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back