Dixon's two TDs against STA

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Dat boy fast :eekeyes:

[video=youtube;J721VrmQ2Zo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J721VrmQ2Zo#t=72[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This class is a failure without him in it.

363.gif

Advertisement
STA's #1 corner (Al harris) transferred, and one of their starting LBs and safeties were each out. Regardless Dixon looked very good.

Tired of seeing names like Bowe, Ricky Jean-Francoise, PJ, Lemonier, Luiget, etc, etc, etc. add a name, so many of them go elsewhere. I can understand our two main rival schools in the state getting them and seeing Kelvin Benjamin going nuts ****es me off but we all knew Greg Dent and former Glades Central Coach Jessie Hester who played at FSU had a major role in KB choosing the noles. And many other names out there that chose UF and FSU over us. But seeing out of state schools like a BAMA get Amari Cooperi, LSU getting PJ, UNC getting Giovanni Bernard, etc, etc. so many more names burns man. But I do understand that there's only so much a coach can do if a recruit chooses to go elsewhere. But we need to start putting the hammer down.

GO CANES!

Last edited:
Advertisement
The only thing I wish this kid was better at is his after the catch moves/break tackles. Very fast but his size may hurt him.

The only thing I wish this kid was better at is his after the catch moves/break tackles. Very fast but his size may hurt him.

Size is not an issue for him at all. He is very well put together. Height is one thing, but he is strong and can absorb contact.

Advertisement
Back