Dixon to Bama- 12-21-2011

Advertisement
Who?

Come on guys. We are at least attempting to recruit the longshots.

We have some very good looking corners with us and some big timers left on the board.

we currently have about 5-6 dbs committed? Gunther, Hope, Davis, Dortch, Jenkins, and maybe Jean-Louis? I doubt we'll be getting many more.

we currently have about 5-6 dbs committed? Gunther, Hope, Davis, Dortch, Jenkins, and maybe Jean-Louis? I doubt we'll be getting many more.

DBs = CB's + Safeties

We currently have 2 safeties on roster and 2 CBs. You really think we wont sigh anymore? smh

Advertisement

DBs = CB's + Safeties

We currently have 2 safeties on roster and 2 CBs. You really think we wont sigh anymore? smh

2 safeties? I count VT, Armstrong, Highsmith, Crawford, and Rogers

and for cbs: Finnie, Mcgee, Davon Johnson, Payne

6 dbs (including one juco), the majority of which are cbs, are plenty.

DBs = CB's + Safeties

Like I said, 2 safeties and 2 CBs.............LULZ

Highsmith and Rodgers are special team lifers and Armstrong just might declare leaving us with Crawford and VT

Davon is not a CB and Payne is caca leaving us with Finnie and sorry *** Mcgee...........2 CB's

We will take as many DB's as we have to. Flood gates open

DBs = CB's + Safeties

Armstrong and VT suck, highsmith and rogers no thanks.

Same goes for Payne and Johnson they won't contribute at CB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What the **** happened with Tony Grimes? I thought he was lock. Did he ever have a commitable offer?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back