Dixon and Rudolph updates

Still sour that Rudolph is showing the home town team no love. Especially considering he's "cousins" with Hester, his coach is Steve Walsh and his pops is supposedly a big Miami fan.

dammit mane...

Name tag misplacement...its a big ****in deal.

Probably not. BUT different coaches telling you different stories about which position you'll play AFTER they promised you that wide receiver would be your position is a BIG DEAL. Considering these kids know most of these coaches are "used car salesman" who will tell you anything to get you on campus. Once you arrive they switch it up on you. Coaches who cant get their story before you even commit is a BIG RED FLAG. And a fail on the coaching staff, for not having their **** together as far as telling these kids what their role is going to be if they decide to sign with UM.

Lol.

Advertisement
You're right - Berrios is also ready to impact day 1. Just feel we need that consistent and dynamic guy lining up outside and Dixon is - theoretically - that guy.

I'm not sure where Berrios fits in, ceiling-wise (I hate that term but not sure how else to put it) but he has the body type and game that can get him on the field early if he puts in the work. Dixon had a beastly summer but I'm hoping we get to see him making those plays in actual game action. I know he was a smallish receiver last year and that may have been the reason he struggled with separation in games so I am definitely reserving my criticism. No denying he has a ton of talent but we don't have anything coming in as good as Stacy Coley IMO

Stacy Coley was the best SFL WR coming out in 7 to 8 years... He's having a freshman all american season and might make ALL ACC as a returner/PR.. Coley will be a 1-2 round pick in 2 years..

I agree, I suppose my wording was a bit off there but I'm just saying I don't see any of these guys really coming in and making big plays right away. That's all.

You won't find a bigger Coley fan on this board than this guy.

Rashard Greene leaving early for the pros??????????????????? To be what? A mid 2nd - early 3rd round pick at best? Have yall seen the WR class coming out this year?

He needs to stay another year IMO.

Nah. Get him the fack out of there. Tell everybody you know he is the best WR you have ever seen. And benjamin is 1B

You're right - Berrios is also ready to impact day 1. Just feel we need that consistent and dynamic guy lining up outside and Dixon is - theoretically - that guy.

I'm not sure where Berrios fits in, ceiling-wise (I hate that term but not sure how else to put it) but he has the body type and game that can get him on the field early if he puts in the work. Dixon had a beastly summer but I'm hoping we get to see him making those plays in actual game action. I know he was a smallish receiver last year and that may have been the reason he struggled with separation in games so I am definitely reserving my criticism. No denying he has a ton of talent but we don't have anything coming in as good as Stacy Coley IMO

Stacy Coley was the best SFL WR coming out in 7 to 8 years... He's having a freshman all american season and might make ALL ACC as a returner/PR.. Coley will be a 1-2 round pick in 2 years..

I agree, I suppose my wording was a bit off there but I'm just saying I don't see any of these guys really coming in and making big plays right away. That's all.

Yea i don't see anyone of Dixon,Berrios,Langham, Brady(if he qualifies) making an instant impact either. That is mainly do to our WR core being really deep next year especially if Griffin makes it here in Jan.. You will have SR Dorsett, Soph Coley, JR Waters and they are ALL ACC type WR. With a SR Scott, RS Soph and healthy Lewis and Phenom Derrick Griffin WR/Flex TE

Advertisement
Dixon will be a cane and so will this man : Derrick Griffin ‏@DRABB23 4m
I'm behind but when I get To the []__[] it's my turn !!![]__[]

I don't like Momma talk. THink Bryant, M. Thomas and Collins. To me it's become the kiss of death. I'm convinced that a lot of these kids leave because they feel a need to get away from Momma.

I don't like Momma talk. THink Bryant, M. Thomas and Collins. To me it's become the kiss of death. I'm convinced that a lot of these kids leave because they feel a need to get away from Momma.

I think the Bama guy is full of **** because I read a report from the HC that said he wasn't impressed with Bama much at all. I think he's ****y and think they'll get anybody but honestly can you blame him?

Rashard Greene leaving early for the pros??????????????????? To be what? A mid 2nd - early 3rd round pick at best? Have yall seen the WR class coming out this year?

He needs to stay another year IMO.

Nah. Get him the fack out of there. Tell everybody you know he is the best WR you have ever seen. And benjamin is 1B

This right here.

I don't care what those dude do, so long as they aint playing against us.

I hope they get the same advice our underclassmen got a few years ago, and they ALL leave!

The world will be a better place.

Advertisement

Griffin would be open even with 2 guys on him.
6'9" with long arms and Jordan hops means there isn't a cornerback in America that cover 10-11 feet in the air.

Griffin would be open even with 2 guys on him.
6'9" with long arms and Jordan hops means there isn't a cornerback in America that cover 10-11 feet in the air.

Lol he's not 6'9 he's 6'6. If he was 6'9 he would focus strictly on basketball. Being an undersized power forward in basketball he has options like Jimmy Graham, Julius Thomas, and Antonio Gates. Undersized PF in basketball but beast flex te in football do to there size and agility from basketball.

Advertisement
Back