Divaad Wilson Portal Bound

He did say he was staying in FLORIDA. No one has definitely said there was interest from either said Miami or Wilson
There is absolutely interest from both Miami & Wilson, the issue is we don't have space.

If we had enough IC's he would come here in a heartbeat, but we simply have very tight space & it would be difficult to get him here.

Advertisement
Could do:

Taylor
M. Brown
B. Smith
C. Smith
Wilson
OL or Garcia

Don't think the staff takes Wilson instead of M. Brown or a solid OL.

Advertisement
NOT "open for interpretation".

If someone gets "blueshirted", there are requirements. UM has to document official visits. UM has to document official in-home visits.

You know who COULD qualify for blueshirt treatment next year? Ishmael. Wouldn't need to be "recruited".

I'm not saying it will happen. But it's not "open for interpretation". It's "following the existing rules very carefully and precisely".

Man just give his dad a 30k raise and give him a scholly later.

It would have to be him over MBrown and it sounds like the staff isn’t willing to make that trade. What else could hold it up? (Unless they really really believe we got a shot at JMarshall)

Advertisement
I would be fine UM taking him if the rumors of getting 25 IC is true, if not I would just focus on Getting M Brown and Marshall as the last spot; could add both to be honest.

We need to make room for Wilson..... excellent open space tackler..... has ability to play multiple positions.... played in big-time games... would instantly upgrade the secondary...

Advertisement
I remember when gogeta4 was high on this kid out of Northwestern. He needs to be on staff.

Day one slot corner. If Ivey improves, that gives 3 legit starters, with SPEED and upside with Couch and CW right behind them. Add to that the experience and talent of Gurvan, Bolden, and Carter. ADD TO THAT the depth and pass rushing ability we have on the D line and we’re gonna be so hard to move the ball on. Jesus Christ it’s finally all coming together.

Advertisement
There is absolutely interest from both Miami & Wilson, the issue is we don't have space.

If we had enough IC's he would come here in a heartbeat, but we simply have very tight space & it would be difficult to get him here.

That’s the impression I was under and that’s why I thought it would be doubtful . But a poster with legit info said we had the space for him.

1595738084254.png

Though it would be nice to have Divaad Wilson at Miami, I am a big fan of this development.

The fact that Mullet would use an IC on Wilson is an indication that the Gaytors have completely given up on the Palmetto dream, and now they are just taking 3-star centers and transfers.

Advertisement
Back