Distrubing Rankings..

So ESPN has included us in their pre-season top 25 at number 24...I hope we are included in some of the other forthcoming pre-season polls besides this lofty ESPN ranking...We are not mentioned on most Vega$ polls but the following does speak well for the ACC.... FSU-Clemson-Notre Dame-UNC-and Louisville are all ranked ahead of us with the "U" coming in at 31...We've got a tough schedule after the first three cupcakes which may have influenced being left out of the Top 25...On the other hand I firmly believe CMR and our new coaching staff can improve us by one game from last years won-loss total, plus a bowl win, then blow the doors off in 2018...Like it or not most of our team was recruited by Golden, but I'm sure the confidence Richt and his staff are giving the players will show what real coaching is all about...Dare we say " Fear The Ibis ".

View attachment 36251

now we at least have a picture definition of distrubing.

Advertisement
Quite possibly the worst thread ever created. OP should take two steps back and smash his keyboard to smithereens with his head, and hopefully off himself in the process.

This may not be the best thing for our ego but it Absolutly is the best thing for us in curbing unrealistic expectations.

LOL at this sort of hardcore facgitry that's invaded our fan base. There are floppy-wristed jokers in this fan base who think it's important to curb expectations.

Our fanbase resides at Ramrodz and the Cubby Hole.

mianjomar would be too ghey for either of those places, and those places feature guys in sun dresses banging each other nightly on the bar.

So ESPN has included us in their pre-season top 25 at number 24...I hope we are included in some of the other forthcoming pre-season polls besides this lofty ESPN ranking...We are not mentioned on most Vega$ polls but the following does speak well for the ACC.... FSU-Clemson-Notre Dame-UNC-and Louisville are all ranked ahead of us with the "U" coming in at 31...We've got a tough schedule after the first three cupcakes which may have influenced being left out of the Top 25...On the other hand I firmly believe CMR and our new coaching staff can improve us by one game from last years won-loss total, plus a bowl win, then blow the doors off in 2018...Like it or not most of our team was recruited by Golden, but I'm sure the confidence Richt and his staff are giving the players will show what real coaching is all about...Dare we say " Fear The Ibis ".
That schedule is not tough. Stop smoking.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Mark Richt with a QB that is projected as a top 10 pick in next year's Draft. Let's not set those expectations too high, fellas. A second place finish in the Coastal and maybe....fingers crossed.....a bowl win in El Paso?! We back!!!!!

Mark Richt with a QB that is projected as a top 10 pick in next year's Draft. Let's not set those expectations too high, fellas. A second place finish in the Coastal and maybe....fingers crossed.....a bowl win in El Paso?! We back!!!!!
[MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION] I was still disturbed by these ranking and you just set my PTSD off by making me view this thread again. It was already bad enough

[MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION] I was still disturbed by these ranking and you just set my PTSD off by making me view this thread again. It was already bad enough

I'm sorry, bro. My belief though is that we just have to keep on acknowledging this ranking if we're ever going to be able get past it and hopefully lead normal lives.

Dare we skip 2017

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back