Distrubing Rankings..

daddacane

Senior
So ESPN has included us in their pre-season top 25 at number 24...I hope we are included in some of the other forthcoming pre-season polls besides this lofty ESPN ranking...We are not mentioned on most Vega$ polls but the following does speak well for the ACC.... FSU-Clemson-Notre Dame-UNC-and Louisville are all ranked ahead of us with the "U" coming in at 31...We've got a tough schedule after the first three cupcakes which may have influenced being left out of the Top 25...On the other hand I firmly believe CMR and our new coaching staff can improve us by one game from last years won-loss total, plus a bowl win, then blow the doors off in 2018...Like it or not most of our team was recruited by Golden, but I'm sure the confidence Richt and his staff are giving the players will show what real coaching is all about...Dare we say " Fear The Ibis ".

Advertisement
This may not be the best thing for our ego but it Absolutly is the best thing for us in curbing unrealistic expectations.

Advertisement
This may not be the best thing for our ego but it Absolutly is the best thing for us in curbing unrealistic expectations.

LOL at this sort of hardcore facgitry that's invaded our fan base. There are floppy-wristed jokers in this fan base who think it's important to curb expectations.

Advertisement
I ain't disturbed. I could give two sh*ts about any preseason polls. I carez about the end of da season polls.

So ESPN has included us in their pre-season top 25 at number 24...I hope we are included in some of the other forthcoming pre-season polls besides this lofty ESPN ranking...We are not mentioned on most Vega$ polls but the following does speak well for the ACC.... FSU-Clemson-Notre Dame-UNC-and Louisville are all ranked ahead of us with the "U" coming in at 31...We've got a tough schedule after the first three cupcakes which may have influenced being left out of the Top 25...On the other hand I firmly believe CMR and our new coaching staff can improve us by one game from last years won-loss total, plus a bowl win, then blow the doors off in 2018...Like it or not most of our team was recruited by Golden, but I'm sure the confidence Richt and his staff are giving the players will show what real coaching is all about...Dare we say " Fear The Ibis ".

13124894_1038091822942876_1493666353891317905_n.jpg

LOL at this sort of hardcore facgitry that's invaded our fan base. There are floppy-wristed jokers in this fan base who think it's important to curb expectations.

Our fanbase resides at Ramrodz and the Cubby Hole.

Don't forget The Coc(k)pit and ManHole

You guys forgot about Moby ****s and The Bangkok as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back