Disney=ESPN=Ucf joining the $ec ?!?!

Advertisement
Seen crazier **** happen

Kanye West Shrug GIF

Imagine if they get in and we don’t?
Ugh
I mean, they may not get in but if this is for real and is actually in consideration, that's some crazy **** right there! And I would not put that past Disney and ESPN for one second. Y'all know they hate us anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My dude, because you weren't aware ESPN is owned by Disney, I'm going to assume you don't know some basic things. Not trying to be offensive just explaining why I'm typing out commonly known knowledge.

ESPN needs to find a way to retain customers and a way to charge more for ads. They have lost viewers and revenue per subscriber every quarter for a consistent amount of time. As such, IF Disney was inclined to get involved in this dispute they would need a team that would create interesting matchups that they can sell to their advertisers--NOT a team that they can rally the home crowd around.

Additionally, ESPN itself will make the same amount of money on the school itself whether UCF is in the SEC and ACC. It would make more fiscal sense for Disney to say Miami to SEC and UCF to ACC.

With all that said, Disney makes more money from Disney stuff than it does from ESPN. At this point, ESPN is the equivalent of a property that keeps making less and less money but which you can't unload because everyone knows it isn't what it once was.

So I hope with that, you can take a deep breath and realize someone is absolutely taking advantage of you and probably still laughing that you believed them.

Advertisement
Look, Miama is not going to the SEC. Anyone selling that jamaican stool pattie is a cretin or is just a larper. But I assure you UCF is not either. Anyone up here n ATL today knows how this will play out....Miami is in a world of chit. But we gonna play fast and violent even if it is against Baylor.

Advertisement
Look, Miama is not going to the SEC. Anyone selling that jamaican stool pattie is a cretin or is just a larper. But I assure you UCF is not either. Anyone up here n ATL today knows how this will play out....Miami is in a world of chit. But we gonna play fast and violent even if it is against Baylor.
Think the B1G may take us to get a foothold in Florida? South Florida at that.

Advertisement
Back