Disney=ESPN=Ucf joining the $ec ?!?!

"U"crazy

Recruit
1st off, I can't stand Disney, but regardless, apparently ESPN is owned by Disney (didn't know that) and has major influence on whatever decisions ESPN makes. So the latest is that Disney/Espn wants Ucf in the $ec over Miami! I guess the university's student size/numbers and Tv market are the driving force behind it. Does anyone else have more information or better perspective on this? This is insane! Personally, I think it's a bunch of Bs ! Hopefully this is all just rumors.

Advertisement
No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Advertisement
1st off, I can't stand Disney, but regardless, apparently ESPN is owned by Disney (didn't know that) and has major influence on whatever decisions ESPN makes. So the latest is that Disney/Espn wants Ucf in the $ec over Miami! I guess the university's student size/numbers and Tv market are the driving force behind it. Does anyone else have more information or better perspective on this? This is insane! Personally, I think it's a bunch of Bs ! Hopefully this is all just rumors.

Appears from this post alone there's several things you don't know

200.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
There’s a Michigan fan with a YouTube channel that released a video to this exact effect today. Thought it was just click bait.

Advertisement
What is wrong with everybody anyways? I just brought it up because rather you believe it or not it's being talked about! So now I'm a troll? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back