Dismiss Baxa immediately

The kid obviously has mental issues. He seriously should be held on a 72 hour involuntary hold at a local hospital where professional psychiatrists can assess how serious his obvious problems are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve never had less confidence in a Miami kicker than I do this guy. Oh, and **** his “confidence” you have ONE ******* JOB!!!!
I knew he was going to miss the point after. We got that touchdown and I said out loud "Don't matter, Baxa going to miss it". Ask my wife. She was kind of surprised that I knew how it would turn out. Baxa's consistency at sucking is making me look like a genius.

Baxa has single handedly cost us the 3 losses

We go up 36-35 and we close it out

Along with Baxa you can **** can the idiot who failed his assignment and allowed #29 to catch 3 TD's + the one that lead to the winning TD. I mean how much of a tard do you have to be.
BTW, I think the idiot was Pickney.

Advertisement
I think Shaq blew a couple of those.
Yeah I'm not sure which LBer had that assignment but he needs to sit. Teams are gonna run that same play against us this yeah and the guy we have who needs to cover that guy is obviously a moron of epic proportions.

Advertisement
Baxa is a real simple test on if Manny is serious about changing the culture. Kid can't play. You've got to at least try someone else. If he keeps running Bubba out there then his talk is meaningless

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back