Dishnetwork Customers

canesdude

Freshman
Contact Dish and request they add the ACC network to their sports package when it comes available in Aug. At this time it will not be, but they are going to put in a request for me to have it added. All Canes fans that are Dish customers should contact them and put a request in to get the ACC network.

Advertisement
Contact Dish and request they add the ACC network to their sports package when it comes available in Aug. At this time it will not be, but they are going to put in a request for me to have it added. All Canes fans that are Dish customers should contact them and put a request in to get the ACC network.
I did a couple weeks ago after the thread was posted about the launch. I just got some rep who probably doesn't give a crap say he'd pass on my request. Did you talk to someone relevant? I know the main issue is Dish, along with a few more main providers are in the middle of a contract with ESPN and there's no incentive to add/negotiate the addition.

My talk was just like yours, I hope they get it done.
Me too, I'll definitely be calling again. Especially since my 3 yr price lock contract is up in a couple months. Guaranteed they'll try to increase my price and it's already over a hundred dollars with taxes and fees.

Advertisement
DTV screwed me big time, that's why I left. Actually had 2 accounts with them but they wouldn't budge. My price went up over $30 from one month to the next. I've also heard from numerous people and forums that DTV has really taken a dive after At&t took over.
Yeah, their prices are sky high & the AT&T deal really fcked things up with their service.

I have both & they combined everything on my accounts trying to charge me upwards of $700 a month. I called them mf'ers & had to cuss them out on the phone for an hour, got my bill cut down $230 (which is still pretty high) plus credit because I've had them for over 10 years now.

They've been good with me since then, the bill is way down now, so I guess the key is you gotta call & cuss'em out lol

Yeah, their prices are sky high & the AT&T deal really fcked things up with their service.

I have both & they combined everything on my accounts trying to charge me upwards of $700 a month. I called them mf'ers & had to cuss them out on the phone for an hour, got my bill cut down $230 (which is still pretty high) plus credit because I've had them for over 10 years now.

They've been good with me since then, the bill is way down now, so I guess the key is you gotta call & cuss'em out lol
That's crazy and trust me I tried, they told me I had received all the discounts I was going to get. Most discounts were because of their ***** ups to boot. Told them the deal Dish offered me and they basically told me to go, so I did. All new equipment, free install, more channels and a 3 year price lock at $100/mo. Been happy with Dish but my price lock ending and them not seeming to care about the ACCN has me exploring options.

Advertisement
Does WATCHESPN support ACC NETWORK?
Yes it does.

I have the WatchESPN app & the regular ESPN app and they both have all the additional networks owned by ESPN. Longhorn Network, SEC Network, ACC Network, ESPNU etc..

Tell dish to fxck off. While you're at it, call directv and tell them to fxck off.

DTV screwed me big time, that's why I left. Actually had 2 accounts with them but they wouldn't budge. My price went up over $30 from one month to the next. I've also heard from numerous people and forums that DTV has really taken a dive after At&t took over.
Directv has really went downhill after ATT bought them out. After game of thrones concludes, I am calling them the next day and canceling. Att could offer to pay me to keep their garbage and I would say no thanks.

Plex and Netflix are a way better deal than whatever ad ridden trash they are selling.

Advertisement

I call them once a year and it keeps the cost down. Call them, it works 60% of the time...everytime.

Advertisement
DTV was the leader until the rains came and then ATT....fuuck no. Bounced back to Comcast X1 and $ about same, $250/month triple play all in. Did more cause unmatched Internet speed 500mbps easy in PalBay. With all that, found out the other day I'm 5 sec behind @pcitycane who was using WatchESPN on Dish to stream baseball. No perfect solution, got to pick your poison if you will smh.

DTV was the leader until the rains came and then ATT....fuuck no. Bounced back to Comcast X1 and $ about same, $250/month triple play all in. Did more cause unmatched Internet speed 500mbps easy in PalBay. With all that, found out the other day I'm 5 sec behind @pcitycane who was using WatchESPN on Dish to stream baseball. No perfect solution, got to pick your poison if you will smh.

Let me clarify

I was using the Xbox one which is typically behind my phone.

The provider login I used was a dish Network password in which the customer has the accxtra in their package, and it's like the second from bottom tier package.

I'm almost sure ACCN will be accessible through this. I don't see why this would and that wouldn't, so to speak.

Last edited:
Let me clarify

I was using the Xbox one which is typically behind my phone.

The provider login I used was a dish Network password in which the customer has the accxtra in there package, and it's like the second from bottom tier package.

I'm almost sure ACCN will be accessible through this. I don't see why this would and that wouldn't, so to speak.
Sounds like you got a good setup and even better friend😏

Advertisement
Back