Dishnetwork Customers

Advertisement
Yeah, their prices are sky high & the AT&T deal really fcked things up with their service.

I have both & they combined everything on my accounts trying to charge me upwards of $700 a month. I called them mf'ers & had to cuss them out on the phone for an hour, got my bill cut down $230 (which is still pretty high) plus credit because I've had them for over 10 years now.

They've been good with me since then, the bill is way down now, so I guess the key is you gotta call & cuss'em out lol

You and I sound the same in terms of the package we have. I’m dying to leave ATT Uverse, but I’m trying to figure out a combo that works for me. It sounds like you have both AT&T, and DIRECTV, which I also have. The only reason I have DIRECTV also is for NFL Sunday ticket.

The only reason I might stick with AT&T in the future is because they’re supposedly getting fiber optic in my neighborhood at some point, but they won’t say when. Everywhere all around me seems that fiber optic except in my block.

And yeah, we are paying a fūcking fortune to those fūckers aren’t we? I could be leasing an Audi V6 for that money

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys that are paying too much just don’t know how to talk with these people and make a deal. I have MULTIPLE receivers and the top package including DVR, all movie channels and sports channels for well under $100.

You guys that are paying too much just don’t know how to talk with these people and make a deal. I have MULTIPLE receivers and the top package including DVR, all movie channels and sports channels for well under $100.
Does that include Internet and phone as well?

stop-these-selfies-lady-i-need-a-new-owner.gif

Advertisement
Just glanced over the article but basically, the contract ran out and they're not renewing it. They're all crooks, Dish still doesn't have my local CBS channel over a contract dispute, It's been months.

I hope you negotiated a nice fat monthly credit on your account since it is by far your favorite and most watched channel which has caused you and your family a great deal of stress 🙂

Advertisement
I hope you negotiated a nice fat monthly credit on your account since it is by far your favorite and most watched channel which has caused you and your family a great deal of stress 🙂
I did that and got a $5 credit or something. Going to call again soon about both.

Everytime I think my bill is a little high I see people talk about 250 and over bills. Just seems like you could not possibly use whatever they are charging that amount. I am debating on cord cutting, at 250 a month I think there has to be no thought about doing that. Maybe if the internet part is like 200 a month alone?

Everytime I think my bill is a little high I see people talk about 250 and over bills. Just seems like you could not possibly use whatever they are charging that amount. I am debating on cord cutting, at 250 a month I think there has to be no thought about doing that. Maybe if the internet part is like 200 a month alone?
Before I left DTV, I was paying over $130 a month for satellite only. No movie channels or anything other than the 150 channel range package. The biggest problem is the taxes and fees

Advertisement
Before I left DTV, I was paying over $130 a month for satellite only. No movie channels or anything other than the 150 channel range package. The biggest problem is the taxes and fees

Do you really watch that many different shows on different networks? I watch football, getting back into walking dead, and I was watching game of thrones. That is basically it on what I would want to see. My plan is to wait for GOT to finish and then I get a month or two of HBO to binge watch the final season. I think netflix has walking dead, though they are a bit behind. So was thinking of just getting netflix and then when football season is around possible getting some ESPN subscription. I just need to reprice those compared to what I pay now for the TV side. Also figure out what internet options are. Will say Hulu seems to have some things that interest me so debating that instead of Netflix. Depends on how much I want to watch walking dead or if I feel like I can hold off and just binge it. I already have amazon prime for shipping. So have been using what they offer along with the imdb free that they offer now as well.

I use to think I needed more channels, but when spectrum made it so each TV needed to have their special tunner instead of plugging into the TV I realized I don't care as much about those channels anymore.

Do you really watch that many different shows on different networks? I watch football, getting back into walking dead, and I was watching game of thrones. That is basically it on what I would want to see. My plan is to wait for GOT to finish and then I get a month or two of HBO to binge watch the final season. I think netflix has walking dead, though they are a bit behind. So was thinking of just getting netflix and then when football season is around possible getting some ESPN subscription. I just need to reprice those compared to what I pay now for the TV side. Also figure out what internet options are. Will say Hulu seems to have some things that interest me so debating that instead of Netflix. Depends on how much I want to watch walking dead or if I feel like I can hold off and just binge it. I already have amazon prime for shipping. So have been using what they offer along with the imdb free that they offer now as well.

I use to think I needed more channels, but when spectrum made it so each TV needed to have their special tunner instead of plugging into the TV I realized I don't care as much about those channels anymore.
No I don't, I also have Netflix, Prime and Hulu (ad package with Spotify) I use Showbox for anything I don't pay for. The best one I've tried is YouTube TV but my wife only wants 4 channels and the only service that has all 4 are DTV Now and they are by far the most expensive and getting worse. The other problem is internet, I pay $60 a month for Comcast up to 150 Mbps but that's a promotional rate that ends soon, it also has a cap at 1000 gigs. I don't ever go over about 500 but that will change with internet TV.

No I don't, I also have Netflix, Prime and Hulu (ad package with Spotify) I use Showbox for anything I don't pay for. The best one I've tried is YouTube TV but my wife only wants 4 channels and the only service that has all 4 are DTV Now and they are by far the most expensive and getting worse. The other problem is internet, I pay $60 a month for Comcast up to 150 Mbps but that's a promotional rate that ends soon, it also has a cap at 1000 gigs. I don't ever go over about 500 but that will change with internet TV.

Great googly moogly. Could probably have annual passes to every theme park in Florida, including Disney, for what that TV bill must be including those extra services.

Great googly moogly. Could probably have annual passes to every theme park in Florida, including Disney, for what that TV bill must be including those extra services.
My wife's friend pays for Netflix and I give her money here and there. I pay the annual fee for Prime and my wife has the $10 Spotify package, which a couple months ago added Hulu basic with ads for $2.99 extra. We got it and then last month, they emailed us that the price was dropping to $9.99 a month for both. I couldn't believe it, they actually dropped the price! Lol, so I don't pay as much as it sounds like in total. I'm with Dish now for $100 a month.

Advertisement
Back