Discussion thread: How to use the ICs

We don’t keep 1 gap integrity because we stunt into that gap usually which means we don’t have a “1-tech DT” in our system. They either line up straight over the guard(2-tech) or your ordinary 3-tech alignment.
so you meant 3 tech. got it

Advertisement
Uhh what? We don’t even use a 1 tech set. All our DTs play over the guard and we stunt to make up for it lmao. There’s literally no need for a 1 tech in this scheme lol.
In the past there has been. This year there was usually no 1 tech. Again the Dline alignment was a huge head scratcher this year. Playing with 2 two techs when people are running right up the middle made no sense. Jordan Miller should always be lined up at the 0 or 1.

In the past there has been. This year there was usually no 1 tech. Again the Dline alignment was a huge head scratcher this year. Playing with 2 two techs when people are running right up the middle made no sense. Jordan Miller should always be lined up at the 0 or 1.
I’m glad someone else mentioned it. We do it to stunt but it literally gives it away. It’s so weird

I’m glad someone else mentioned it. We do it to stunt but it literally gives it away. It’s so weird
When we had a true nose guard with Norton, our 3 tech(McIntosh) and run fits looked much better. Seems like when Baker came last year with Stroud that's when the DT alignment changed for the worse. Strouds NC state lines had 0 and 1 techs tho so idk man...

Thought about it but at the end of the day we need to improve the interior O-Line and WR way more. The LBs are in bad shape but as Macho said, it doesn’t matter until there’s a scheme change. I could possibly see us only taking 1 WR and using the other space for an LB

WR Samori Toure
OG TJ Fiailoa
DE DeAndre Johnson
DE Owen Carney/Kivon Bennett
LB Palaie Gaoteote
CB- TBD
I thought two CB’s are needed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back