Discussion Scenario

Ashevegas Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Not saying we get either but what if Applewhite was our OC and Jalen Hurts took a look at what he did with Ward while at Houston and said "I can make that offense work" and was our starter.

How would people feel about that?
Next layer, it costs us Peter N'orth but not JW? Vice versa?

I'm bored waiting around but though this would elicit interesting opinions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would take Hurts in a heartbeat. I saw what he did against Georgia and can see he is better then any QB we have right now.

Advertisement
I just remembered the name Peter "Bullseye" North... Is that who he's talking about? Lol.

Lol. I don’t know about nicknames for the dude. Just that some old **** guy’s name was Peter North.

Referring to Kosi as N’orth is pretty funny. Its good to laugh during this, so far, crappy recruiting season! :)

Lol. I don’t know about nicknames for the dude. Just that some old **** guy’s name was Peter North.

Referring to Kosi as N’orth is pretty funny. Its good to laugh during this, so far, crappy recruiting season! :)
Lol. That's funny and that's the guy!

Advertisement
SZNf9N4.gif

Not saying we get either but what if Applewhite was our OC and Jalen Hurts took a look at what he did with Ward while at Houston and said "I can make that offense work" and was our starter.

I just want to win next year. If that means playing a one year rental QB than so be it. Can’t worry about hurt feelings in the QB room. Best man wins. I would think the Texas QB would be more likely to come to miami if Applewhite is the guy. At this point though no one has a clue who will be OC. **** manny doesn’t even know.

I welcome this scenario, good coach good Qb/kid, good for us. The other Qb’s should welcome the coaching and competition. It’s their choice, fish or cut bait, Shute or get off the pot. Simple

Advertisement
Back