Dionte Mullins

Any update on if his grades improved during the fall semester at Gulliver? SAT or ACT scores high enough? Is he still a concern to make it into UM?

I recall his mom being ****ed off on twitter from all the "he's not going to qualify" tweets.

Advertisement
kid has until august to qualify. good school and seems like a good mom, my money is on him qualifying.

You can't OV without test scores. He took an OV here. Not a test score issue.

I mentioned on 12/7 from the Mullins family directly, that I was told that the grades have improved.

I mentioned on 12/7 from the Mullins family directly, that I was told that the grades have improved.

My understanding is you only need to have taken one of the standardized tests. The score is irrelevant when it comes to whether you can visit or not.

Advertisement
i'm wondering if cane since birth has been hearing the same things. b/c the other day he was hearing he has no chance.

Didn't think about that...if they took him on a OV then compliance is okay with him

so the family doesnt know if he's for sure getting in or not ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back