Dionte Mullins

st21wa

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Anybody know what's going on with this kid? Haven't heard anything about him lately.

Advertisement
Gulliver is a good school. He will be eligible or won't play. Word is that he is getting close.

Advertisement
as long as he can get in Miami , im cool. sucks he is losing out on his senior yr though. cant never get that back.

Dude can't get eligible in high school, don't expect him to be part of this class.

I think it has to do with his age, not his grades.
Oh okay so it's a Calvin Ridley, Kelvin Benjamin situation?

yep, same goes for Ophelius Donahue. All fall into the same category.

as long as he can get in Miami , im cool. sucks he is losing out on his senior yr though. cant never get that back.

Dude can't get eligible in high school, don't expect him to be part of this class.

I think it has to do with his age, not his grades.
Oh okay so it's a Calvin Ridley, Kelvin Benjamin situation?

yep, same goes for Ophelius Donahue. All fall into the same category.

Yes, I believe it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The staff better have some contingency plans in place. All of our receivers look shaky:

Mullins - Might not be eligible to play at Miami.
Bruce - Many, including myself, think he's going to UF.
Richards - Heard a lot of Auburn chatter earlier in the year. Thankfully they look like a dumpster fire, so we *may* be safe on that front.

The staff better have some contingency plans in place. All of our receivers look shaky:

Richards - Heard a lot of Auburn chatter earlier in the year. Thankfully they look like a dumpster fire, so we *may* be safe on that front.

Thinks Richards has interest in Alabama. Plus Henderson might not have the grades.

Advertisement

2016 WR Reginald Henderson - has been a borderline academic kid and I believe missed all of last year because of academics. So he could be a causality to drop out of the class as well. I am hoping the young man can get his academics in order.

I agree Miami needs to have some plan B type WR's ready to go if spots open up in the 2016 class. Looks like Dredrick Snelson, Darnell Salomon, and Freddie Pender could end up back in the recruiting mix for Miami.

Go Canes

Last edited:

2016 WR Reginald Henderson - has been a borderline academic kid and I believe missed all of last year because of academics. So he could be a causality to drop out of the class as well. I am hoping the young man can get his academics in order.

I agree Miami needs to have some plan B type WR's ready to go if spots open up in the 2016 class. Looks like Dredrick Snelson, Darnell Salomon, and Freddie Pender could end up back in the recruiting mix for Miami.

Go Canes

I'd take Snelson in a heart beat at this point. I don't know why, but I feel Richards is the only one that sticks, and we lose Mullins and Henderson because of academics. I don't know any of these kids, it's just the gut feeling I have considering what everyone on this board has already mentioned. Also, with Bruce, anyone that thinks he ends up at Miami is extremely gullible. That kid has been up in Gainesville just about every week and Scarlett's his best friend. As I've mentioned before, I certainly hope the staff is aware and doesn't fall for the same trick as they did with Scarlett, where we ended up with only one RB last cycle.

Al Golden should be able to get in his car, drive one hour in each direction, and find a couple of dozen wr's that can play D1 football!

To me this is a position of dire need. Coley looks like a bust, Waters is gone, Brax is limited, Lewis is done as an impact player, so we are down to two the two plan B players who will be redshirt sophomores. I have the same concerns at CB. Looks like this class will solve our lb problem. I just think it would be a travesty to have a top five qb and two more in the wings and have nobody to throw to.

Advertisement
Back