Dionte Mullins

Advertisement
U were there but didn't see Mullins clearly chasing Gus down from behind during his TD run at the 16:00 mark of this video???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDmkhGYqCr8

Right, you clown. I'm going to remember a trailer that does nothing during garbage time against a garbage team, watching from the stands.

Haven't seen him in on any plays. Prove me wrong.

Thats EXACTLY what U don't have lol! U better go get reinforcements, namely those 2 narcissists and that histrionic chick from TOS. I'm used to getting jumped, one lame is nothing. U light work

Advertisement
These were the Redshirts reported last week. Mullins isn't on there, but I doubt we see him on more than Special Teams this year. Maybe late in the year when we play UVA/NCST/Duke he'll get some looks.

Freshmen
Jack Allison
Tre Johnson
Jovani Hoskins
Tyreic Martin
Jeff James

Upper Classmen
Lawerence Cager
Trayone Gray

Dugans said he has played well in practice just yesterday. I bet we see him get some snaps this weekend.

Advertisement
Unless he played against GT he can still RS.

Wrong

I mean there's a limit in the number of snaps, my assumption is he obviously didn't play enough to be close. But you can go in the first 3 games if they're non conference and still RS

Edit:My bad that's just medical I thought football rules were different now

Last edited:
Unless he played against GT he can still RS.

Wrong

I mean there's a limit in the number of snaps, my assumption is he obviously didn't play enough to be close. But you can go in the first 3 games if they're non conference and still RS

Edit:My bad that's just medical I thought football rules were different now
Even for medical:
Number of snaps is wrong, non-conference games are irrelevant, and 3 games is wrong.

You're on a roll.

Rule is 3 games or 30% unless it changed this year. Thing is you need to have a real injury.

A special case involves the eligibility of a player who loses the majority of a season to injury. Popularly known as a medical redshirt, a hardship waiver may be granted to athletes who appear in fewer than 30% of team competitions (none after the midpoint of the season) then suffers a season-ending injury. Players granted such a waiver are treated for the purposes of eligibility as though they did not compete in that season.

Advertisement
Know what Miami's problem is? Always leaving the best players on the bench. Mullins is the second coming because nobody's really seen him. If he gets in, there will be some other kid not playing who's the greatest thing. It's tough to be happy with the team on the field when you know for a fact that the best player on the team isn't playing.

No. People want Mullins in bc he looks like an elite talent, and we only rlly have 2 good looking receivers rt now in Richards and coley. I was high on beerios before the season but he hasn't shown anything. I think Bruce would've surpassed him if he had stayed healthy.

[]_[] swag;2649242 said:
No. People want Mullins in bc he looks like an elite talent, and we only rlly have 2 good looking receivers rt now in Richards and coley. I was high on beerios before the season but he hasn't shown anything. I think Bruce would've surpassed him if he had stayed healthy.

I agree on the talent point, but you don't see any hint of the grass being greener? This isn't like how Chock was going to be the playmaker we needed? Not like how Gus was going to come back and be the leading rusher? Lewis would be our leading receiver as soon as he came back?

It's always the guy who isn't playing or isn't getting the ball that is the true star.

Advertisement
I think berrios is a good wr who hasn't had many chances. When he's had the ball, he's made the catch and shown he can run after the catch. Not sure Bruce would have shown anything to unseat berrios.

[]_[] swag;2649242 said:

Berrios doesn't have a ton of stats this year, but he also hasn't been targeted a bunch. And we really haven't slung the ball around a lot. That catch he made against App St tells me all I need to know about his ability. I hope that he redeems himself against FSU for that TD drop last year.

I think berrios is a good wr who hasn't had many chances. When he's had the ball, he's made the catch and shown he can run after the catch. Not sure Bruce would have shown anything to unseat berrios.

Don't disrespect Bruce.

Advertisement
Back