Dionte Mullins

mikemike

Freshman
hopefully within the next few weeks we get to see the playmaker unleashed...

Should he have RS ?

Advertisement
I don't believe he's redshirting. He's been traveling.
Should he have been? Maybe if Bruce didn't get hurt Mullins would have. Who knows.

Honestly unless one of our top 4 ( Coley, Richards, Berrios or Harris) get hurt there's no reason to play Mullins. We don't throw it enough to burn his shirt to be the 6th WR on the roster right now.

Advertisement
Yeah at this point maybe he's just traveling for emergency purposes. I agree that he probably shouldn't play. Seems like Lewis is also in there.

Honestly unless one of our top 4 ( Coley, Richards, Berrios or Harris) get hurt there's no reason to play Mullins. We don't throw it enough to burn his shirt to be the 6th WR on the roster right now.

Agree.

And that's probably the reason Malik Mayweather stays on the depth chart.

Did he get in against them? Wasn't sure if he had. He can still get "injured" and redshirt if he hasn't played again.

Advertisement
He's played in multiple games this year, mainly on special teams.

What would've been the point in a RS anyways? He's not going to be here 5 years, he's too talented for that

Advertisement
Mullins hasn't played because he's taking a while to get the playbook from what I understand...Richt doesn't want to show the limitations on Mullins knowledge of the playbook...Teams will just say "If 84 is in, this is most likely the play being ran"

Advertisement
It was a clear shot of a few player's backsides so I thought it would be can't miss entertainment for U. Well either way, U got what U asked for…wrong as usual. U were in the stands with the regular people??? What happened all that box seat talk…uuummm, interesting??

It was a clear shot of a few player's backsides so I thought it would be can't miss entertainment for U. Well either way, U got what U asked for…wrong as usual. U were in the stands with the regular people??? What happened all that box seat talk…uuummm, interesting??

Oh yeah, I remember now. You're that terrorist from Cleveland aren't you?

I don't believe the NCAA enforces the RS rules for the first three games. Yes I know what the rule says but there's been several guys over the years who took snaps in a game at the beginning of the year and then redshirted. Dallas crawford being one them.

Advertisement
Back