Dino Babers

Advertisement
No big deal. Go canes. Beat that *** next week. Canes board.

They might sneak into the Top 25 with this win so it helps our SOS.

they won’t. Narduzzi Best Clemson on the road last year.

stud.

They also won't because 3 losses this early in the season. Maybe if they were 8-3 and ended their season with a win over Clemson...but not being barely .500 and beating Clemson.

”they won’t” would of sufficed for why they won’t be ranked. Their record is understood.

Apparently not by the dude who thought they'd be ranked!

Same *** panzy bull**** peeps on this canes board propping up everything but actual canes and the STUDS that bring us free insight into this team that we are connected to. jerk off to your weekly favorites and everything but what this canes team has accomplished and will restore.

Soft *** ****.

I guess we can't just generally talk college football because this is a Canes board, right? Come on man...giving a deserving coach props doesn't take anything away from the Canes. They're not mutually exclusive.

Except that someone has to give props to whoever wins the Thursday/ Friday night game. Hence the term Flavor of the Week. Whoever wins on prime time TV is the next great coach.

Same *** panzy bull**** peeps on this canes board propping up everything but actual canes and the STUDS that bring us free insight into this team that we are connected to. jerk off to your weekly favorites and everything but what this canes team has accomplished and will restore.

Soft *** ****.

Who hurt you?

Soft *** ****.

I guess we can't just generally talk college football because this is a Canes board, right? Come on man...giving a deserving coach props doesn't take anything away from the Canes. They're not mutually exclusive.

Except that someone has to give props to whoever wins the Thursday/ Friday night game. Hence the term Flavor of the Week. Whoever wins on prime time TV is the next great coach.

He's not necessarily "the next great coach," but he is a great coach. I think time will show that. At the very least, he'll turn Syracuse into a consistent 9-3 team and take down one beast a year. Even great coaches can be limited by their programs, and Syracuse isn't likely to draw incredible recruiting classes no matter who they beat.

Advertisement

You are seriously out of your fūcking mind if you think they sneak into the top 25.

Seriously, even a flavor-of-the-week dlck-rider like you can't be this ignorant, can you?

He's not necessarily "the next great coach," but he is a great coach. I think time will show that. At the very least, he'll turn Syracuse into a consistent 9-3 team and take down one beast a year. Even great coaches can be limited by their programs, and Syracuse isn't likely to draw incredible recruiting classes no matter who they beat.

Yeah, I think we're being quite liberal with the "great coach" thing.

Soft *** ****.

Who hurt you?

my wife’s voice, every night. But instead of firing back at her and losing half of everything I found a secondary effeminate... thank you.

OP was white knighting Paul Davis after he beat DeVry University...then disappeared after he was embarrassed by Middle Tennessee....Syracuse beats Clemson, and he is now white knighting Babers...where was this thread when Pitt dropped 76 on Syracuse? What about when he lost to Middle Tennessee?

Advertisement
LOL @ Babers lost to MTSU so that makes Him a "corch" forever.

Mike Leach lost to Mighty Portland St. in 15', & Juggernaut Eastern Washington in 16'...but this year He has His team at 6-0 & ranked #8 .

OP was white knighting Paul Davis after he beat DeVry University...then disappeared after he was embarrassed by Middle Tennessee....Syracuse beats Clemson, and he is now white knighting Babers...where was this thread when Pitt dropped 76 on Syracuse? What about when he lost to Middle Tennessee?

Lol.

I wasn't white knighting Butch. I'm a fan. I don't think he's a great coach. I think he's a solid coach who's going to do well at FIU.

I've been saying Babers is great for two years. The guy can flat out coach.

Yeah, I think we're being quite liberal with the "great coach" thing.

Possibly. We'll see if it was a fluke. I've been following him since he was at Bowling Green though because, let's face it, if you can win at ******* BOWLING GREEN, you probably don't suck at your job. That dude somehow got kids to come to that school, and then won with them at a school that most people probably aren't even aware has a football team.

I'm a die-hard Canes fan, but college football as a whole intrigues me so I just watch it all. Except for Ohio State and Florida State. **** them both. They are Satan come to earth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Possibly. We'll see if it was a fluke. I've been following him since he was at Bowling Green though because, let's face it, if you can win at ****ing BOWLING GREEN, you probably don't suck at your job. That dude somehow got kids to come to that school, and then won with them at a school that most people probably aren't even aware has a football team.

Dave Clawson, yes, the great Dave Clawson, went 18-8 at Bowling Green in 2012-13. Dino Babers came in and went 18-9 in 2014-15. So if Babers is great because he only lost 9 games at Bowling Green, I guess Clawson is tomorrow's Nick Saban.

Possibly. We'll see if it was a fluke. I've been following him since he was at Bowling Green though because, let's face it, if you can win at ****ing BOWLING GREEN, you probably don't suck at your job. That dude somehow got kids to come to that school, and then won with them at a school that most people probably aren't even aware has a football team.

Dave Clawson, yes, the great Dave Clawson, went 18-8 at Bowling Green in 2012-13. Dino Babers came in and went 18-9 in 2014-15. So if Babers is great because he only lost 9 games at Bowling Green, I guess Clawson is tomorrow's Nick Saban.

Fair enough. Good point. Then again, Clawson moved from one sad program to another. It's tough to gauge the quality of coaches when they move from somewhere like Bowling Green to the yearly sadness that is Wake Forest...especially coming off of a Jim Grobe tenure.

I do think Babers is a much better coach than Clawson though.

You are seriously out of your fūcking mind if you think they sneak into the top 25.

Seriously, even a flavor-of-the-week dlck-rider like you can't be this ignorant, can you?

Might not be Top 25 but guarantee they get some votes. Watch.

Might not be in the top 25?

Try this: definitely won’t be in the top 25.

You are ignorant if you think they even have a .00001% chance of being in the top 25.

ZERO POINT ZERO chance.

LOL @ Babers lost to MTSU so that makes Him a "corch" forever.

Mike Leach lost to Mighty Portland St. in 15', & Juggernaut Eastern Washington in 16'...but this year He has His team at 6-0 & ranked #8 .

Leach averages 7.5-5 over a 16-year career. Poor analogy.

LOL...so does Babers, and unlike Leach, He's never lost to 2 FCS teams...LOL.

Advertisement
Back