Dino Babers

I think people need to understand where he coaches and why he loses before that believe the OP isn't correct in believing Dino Babers is a very good coach.

Syracuse has a crappy recruiting turf because it is robbed by better known programs like PSU. A lot of teams tap into the NY/NJ recruiting market and that keeps Syracuse down.

I think just about everybody would admit that Cutcliffe at Duke is a very good coach as well. His recruiting base sucks and their academic standards are rough. It is very difficult to build certain programs in certain locations.

I believe coaches in the ACC like Babers, Fuente, Mendenhall and Cutcliffe would be doing a **** of a lot better if they coached better programs.

Does anybody believe that Richt's ability to bounce this program back so quickly has anything to do with the fact that the team is located in S FL and 4 different coaches have won National Championships here?

Advertisement
But but but [MENTION=6299]nystateofmind[/MENTION] wants Bubbles as our coach instead of Rick. You’ve been spouting that shlt for over a year, cumstain.

Got anything to say for yourself?

Except this is 100% false.

Find me a post where I advocated hiring Dino over Mark and I'll never post again.

I think people need to understand where he coaches and why he loses before that believe the OP isn't correct in believing Dino Babers is a very good coach.

Syracuse has a crappy recruiting turf because it is robbed by better known programs like PSU. A lot of teams tap into the NY/NJ recruiting market and that keeps Syracuse down.

I think just about everybody would admit that Cutcliffe at Duke is a very good coach as well. His recruiting base sucks and their academic standards are rough. It is very difficult to build certain programs in certain locations.

I believe coaches in the ACC like Babers, Fuente, Mendenhall and Cutcliffe would be doing a **** of a lot better if they coached better programs.

Does anybody believe that Richt's ability to bounce this program back so quickly has anything to do with the fact that the team is located in S FL and 4 different coaches have won National Championships here?

When CMR was hired, the Miami (FL) program had certain positives and certain negatives. CMR has been able to exploit the positives and minimize the negatives. That's what being a good coach is all about.

Advertisement
Syracuse lost to middle Tennessee chill they're not all that.

Maybe y'all need to stop dck riding Clemson so hard then y'all wouldnt be so in awww every time they lose.

Board did this same **** last year when Pitt sorry *** beat Clemson... dck riding about how great their offense is lol

Yea Clemson isn't very good, they would just beat us by 60 or so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back