Dingle

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
i heard he is visiting FIU this week. Butch is also trying to get Brini in for a visit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
not gonna lie. i like butch. i will follow FIU. hope he succeeds.

I hope that ******* goes 0-for during his time there. Can't believe Cane fans still like the guy after the **** he pulled regarding S.T. and Pata. Fugg that guy

not gonna lie. i like butch. i will follow FIU. hope he succeeds.

I hope that ******* goes 0-for during his time there. Can't believe Cane fans still like the guy after the **** he pulled regarding S.T. and Pata. Fugg that guy

If it wasn't for him we would be irrelevant going on 20+ years. Won't argue about it but all savage recruiting negative recruit the best do it. I actually don't want him to do well because it effects us so fun that noise

Hope if works out for the kid and he finds success. He was never a diva and never talked **** though the situation with UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i heard he is visiting FIU this week. Butch is also trying to get Brini in for a visit.

That pretty much defines their level of talent... no big deal, we moved on. Best of luck to them... hopefully they can get an education for free while continuing to play the game they love.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back