Dingle

Advertisement
Not sure on Dingle, but I've heard FIU leads for Brini.

I've said for months that no Power 5 school is on him
Brini on twitter trying to act like all the big schools are still in play. Classic recruiting.

I'm a South Carolina alum so I hope Dingle goes to Kentucky so I can continue to watch him play.

I actually think that he could be a good player in the slow SEC East.

not gonna lie. i like butch. i will follow FIU. hope he succeeds.

I hope that ******* goes 0-for during his time there. Can't believe Cane fans still like the guy after the **** he pulled regarding S.T. and Pata. Fugg that guy

If it wasn't for him we would be irrelevant going on 20+ years. Won't argue about it but all savage recruiting negative recruit the best do it. I actually don't want him to do well because it effects us so fun that noise

fiu can go undefeated every year and it won't affect who Miami can get. no way is a kid gonna choose fiu, ucf, usf or fau over Miami, florida or fsu. its not happening. Miami florida and fsu are in a class by themselves, fiu and fau are the bottom of the rung. they might take a couple kids from usf or ucf but no way does a kid go to fiu over Miami ever.

I hope that ******* goes 0-for during his time there. Can't believe Cane fans still like the guy after the **** he pulled regarding S.T. and Pata. Fugg that guy

If it wasn't for him we would be irrelevant going on 20+ years. Won't argue about it but all savage recruiting negative recruit the best do it. I actually don't want him to do well because it effects us so fun that noise

You really think FIU will ever affect the level at which Miami recruits?

C'mon mane, you're a vet, you know better.

Neither of those guys is going to FIU

I follow and respect what you say. Best source out here. Thought Kentucky and USF were on Dingle and USF and Oregon were on Brini. Hard to see them choosing FIU if that was the case. Maybe those offers are smoke and mirrors.

Advertisement
Or maybe if they don't want to go to far to school. But honestly if I'm Dingle I'm going to Kentucky. **** fiu as they have no qb that can get you the ball consistently and definately no ol to hold up

I'm surprised we aren't hearing more noise from Kiffin. Who is he hunting?

Advertisement

if it wasnt for him. we prob dont have a program.

Neither of those guys is going to FIU

His older brother Dantavious Brini class 2015 (DB 6-3/190) 4.60--40 at Nike Combine and a pretty decent HS track athlete went way to Concord University-West Virginia and did not stay long and is now at ASA Miami. Family likes this area.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back