Dimitri Moore Portal LB

He would have been a huge upgrade.

Hope there’s talent to be had from the summer session portal LBs and those guys exiting fall camp who think they’ll be passed up but are still high quality like Rambo is at WR.

Advertisement
I'm one of the guys that wanted him here. Sheesh that was unexpected lol. Guess y'all was right.

Advertisement
Must be something else going on behind the scenes. Guy was a 3 year SEC starter and the best he could do was Missouri State?
Obviously the combination of his mediocre film plus quitting on his team twice led to zero real offers from any decent schools.

This one wasn't a take. I'm surprised there's no interest in the backup Alabama linebacker

Obviously the combination of his mediocre film plus quitting on his team twice led to zero real offers from any decent schools.

This one wasn't a take. I'm surprised there's no interest in the backup Alabama linebacker
Still think the USC LB would of been an excellent addition. He's still available as well

Advertisement
Lol Missouri state?? Is this more proof that quality LBers don’t want to play for this scheme bc it holds them back and magnifies their flaws instead of their strengths?

Lol Missouri state?? Is this more proof that quality LBers don’t want to play for this scheme bc it holds them back and magnifies their flaws instead of their strengths?
Or umm.. any other FBS team's scheme? You really think he has a door open here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back