Dime Package?

ABizzle

Recruit
What's our dime package gonna look like for the FSU game if they decode to spread em out?
VT
JoJo

Mike
McGee
Chambers
_______

Do u bring in Highsmith and make JoJo cover the slot?

Advertisement
Good question. And a scary one considering FSU is deep at receiver.

I'd love to see Finnie there. That'd be my guess.

Finnie most definetly. Dallas Crawford is making the trip as well dont be surprised to see him get in the game at some point.

I was scatching my head about Crawford burning the shirt to make the trip, but Golden said he is prepared to use anyone who makes the trips.

Advertisement
If Crawford is ready for the bright lights, then put him on the field. We have one particular player to thank for being in this situation.

Anyway...now that I've gotten that out of the way...

I agree with D$ that Finnie is probably a better option as it allows JoJo to stay deep...I guess what I mean is Finnie at CB covering the slot and JoJo at S would be a better look than JoJo covering the slot and Highsmith at S.

Last edited:
If Crawford is ready for the bright lights, then put him on the field. We have one particular player to thank for being in this situation.

Anyway...now that I've gotten that out of the way...

I agree with D$ that Finnie is probably a better option as it allows JoJo to stay deep...I guess what I mean is Finnie at CB covering the slot and JoJo at S would be a better look than JoJo covering the slot and Highsmith at CB.

i agree with this. Highsmith is a RS Sophomore or Junior??

Highsmith is a rs sophomore. Good stuff D$. I Would have to agree with Finnie. I honestly think in 12 months we will be so happy that we got legett on this team... Crossing fingers for Howard...

Advertisement
Sad but true on legett.... Last I heard he's busting his *** to get his stuff in order. Let's hope

Advertisement
Back