Did we win today?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark Richt went to blackburg and beat them boys. He shows why he was the best 10 win SEC coach .

The only way to get rid of this clown as a head coach is to lose..... we will never win win a thing with Corch richt at the helm. Do not delay the inevitable.

The only way to get rid of this clown as a head coach is to lose..... we will never win win a thing with Corch richt at the helm. Do not delay the inevitable.

Miserable when we win or we lose. Just can’t do it.

Advertisement
This title certainly won't help. Obviously not your intention but... Pot, meet kettle.

Advertisement
I'll take the win and will never, ever root for a Canes loss.
I wanted Perry to play last year, especially in the Pitt debacle, but the geniuses cried about "burning" his RS. What a load of crap. Rosier should never have seen the field this year. Oh well. The Shichtshow goes on, but a win is a win, even if against a horrible VT team.

Miserable when we win or we lose. Just can’t do it.
No I was all in when he was hired. 100%. But the football I have seen this season is not miami football. And should not be displayed in year 3. We beat a team today that lost by 2 scores to old dominion and it was clear from the start they have no talent. You save this post and tell me how you feel after next week. And let me know how miserable you are. Richt is not the guy. And the sooner you admit that the more realistic you will look at games whether we lose or win against a terrible team. Give me back my hurricanes.

No I was all in when he was hired. 100%. But the football I have seen this season is not miami football. And should not be displayed in year 3. We beat a team today that lost by 2 scores to old dominion and it was clear from the start they have no talent. You save this post and tell me how you feel after next week. And let me know how miserable you are. Richt is not the guy. And the sooner you admit that the more realistic you will look at games whether we lose or win against a terrible team. Give me back my hurricanes.

Never happy when we lose. But we won today. I’ll be feeling pretty good this week and then we’ll see how next week goes.

Advertisement
National Title here we come, we gettin all the croots

Like you said in another thread, "it's over." We aren't winning a National Title until the school gets a top 10 budget. That's not happening. I know you think Butch would just win it all in year 4, but that's just not true. Otherwise, he would be a top 10 salaried coach.

Advertisement
Back