Did Stacey Coley make Richards good?

I don't think Coley made him good. But I AM concerned that Richards is about to be the latest guy to leave early and go later in the draft than expected.

Right before the season started, and the way too early mocks and draft rankings started coming out, I started to notice him being called a second - third round pick due to injuries. If all of us are aware of his issue with his QB (even though he is 100% RIGHT), scouts will too. And they'll use it against him. Again, its not entirely his fault because he plays with.. THAT.. at QB, but he finished with one catch against Greedy Williams. He's also about to miss ANOTHER game due to "injury". He will DEFINITELY test well at the combine. But he'll need to have a perfect combine. If ANYTHING goes wrong (he pulls his hamstring running the 40), he's gonna drop.

The question is, if this season goes like last season should he declare for the draft regardless? Because even if he drops, he's clearly an NFL level player. Or should he consider sticking around next season?

Advertisement
Its all good if true, he can go back to being robin to JT4 batman...

Cant nobody stop JT4, only maybe the coaches. Kid is too dynamic and should be getting touches all over the field, jet sweep, screens, tunnel screen, going deep, by end of season even using him as a decoy will give great results because of fear he will strike in DC hearts. Lets see if our 4 OC know what they have and can use him like the tavon austin/percy harvin type talent he is.

Advertisement
Back