Did Stacey Coley make Richards good?

ATLCaneLifer

Recruit
Stacey Coley drew a lot of attention away from Richards and he was able to make plays. I know there have been injuries throughout his career. We just have not seen that form he had alongside Coley. Any thoughts?

Advertisement
Nah AR is a beast but struggles against press man, his rips aint violent at all. Kid is elite he just has to get it in stride

Advertisement
I just think when/if the QB situation figures itself out, we will see Hightower, Wiggins, Jordan, and Thomas seeing more of a prominent role in the offense.

Look, I played db and Wr. When you don't get the ball you get hurt. When you are open consistently and don't get the ball you get hurt even more. When you become a decoy you say fk it.

Advertisement
No. AR is great WR no matter what.

But I'd say catching passes from Kaaya with Coley and NJoku pulling attention away from him helped him have the Freshman year that he did.

brad-kaaya-mark-richt-shake-hands-1000-duke.jpg

Advertisement
Stacey Coley drew a lot of attention away from Richards and he was able to make plays. I know there have been injuries throughout his career. We just have not seen that form he had alongside Coley. Any thoughts?
Guy hasn’t had a qbbthat couldbget him the ball for since Kaaya bolted.

Stop blaming Rosier for the kid's shortcomings. He's simply not the WR we all thought he was. His game has flaws and they haven't been improved on. He had his chance to make a big play against LSU and he was passive.
Hightower had THE SAME EXACT opportunity and made the play.

Advertisement
No. Kayaa actually threw to Richards. They had good chemistry.

Rosier is allergic to throwing to AR.

It's pretty clear.....

Top QB rating in Miami history.....

1) 1986 Vinny 165.8
2) 2000 Dorsey 152.3
3) 2016 Kaaya 150.3

Richt is going to light teams up when he gets his QB.

Stop blaming Rosier for the kid's shortcomings. He's simply not the WR we all thought he was. His game has flaws and they haven't been improved on. He had his chance to make a big play against LSU and he was passive.
Hightower had THE SAME EXACT opportunity and made the play.

You seem to see what I’m seeing Macho. I love AR15 YAC machine. Kid gets open and will put moves on anybody.

He does seem to struggle with physical corners, the occasional drop, and contested catches. Some contested catches that he could have made ive seen him completely give up on.
Great college WR.

If I’m a scout I’m looking at those little things. I think he’s gone whether he has a good year or not though. But if injuries hamper him this season like last year I personally feel buddy should come back.

Advertisement
Back