Did not realize Elijah Roberts was that big

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember seeing someone suggest Roberts could bulk up and turn into a 3 tech DT. Anyone that's seen alot of him comment if that is a possibility?
His mom said they are recruiting him to play off the edge but like his versatility so he could play inside on some plays. I would imagine he has the potential to grow in to a permanent 3tech role,

Advertisement
I think most people expect him to play DT here.

Maybe he'll be an SDE for a year, but he'll move inside.

He was listed at 6'3" 267 last year, so he's not a small chap.

I remember seeing someone suggest Roberts could bulk up and turn into a 3 tech DT. Anyone that's seen alot of him comment if that is a possibility?

Advertisement
5 star talent? I dont Know man but he’s definitely a top 150 talent imo and underrated. Every bit as good as Braylon Ingraham was last year but imo he’s even better than that with a better more athletic looking build
That recruitment still bothers me, he had a ceiling of RJ McIntosh on steroids

thats been known since his jr year.

He is almost 6'4 260+ RIGHT NOW. He's playing basketball and has good movement as a Strong side end...i predict him to have the same progress here as RJ Mcintosh.

Name a top ol in sout florida....and he gave them that work. OL i know said he was the toughest to block...and he went against a few div 1 DL this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back