Did Lamar slow down

What i remember is Lamar going to a hospital of sick kids to cheer them up and one of the little ***s started goofing on Lamar over that play. Thats why i never give to charity.

Advertisement
Lamar wasnt that fast --- one of the reasons he didnt do much in the pro's

I was at the game - TD would not have mattered - we could NOT stop their run - I think they had close to 300 yards running the ball

They had 285 yards total offense. The reason they were able to run the ball so much is because the score dictated it and our offense had a lot of 3 and outs. The defense was excellent but they were on the field a lot. The biggest difference in 91 vs 92 was the loss of Searcy in my opinion. Lumelsky and Ethridge were terrible.

The 92 (and 93 and 94) OL was dog****. A lot of Erickson's recruiting was subpar, at least on offense. Look at the 93 and 94 teams, at least offensively.

The play would have been called back if he hadn't fumbled as there was a penalty on Miami that was declined

Advertisement
The play would have been called back if he hadn't fumbled as there was a penalty on Miami that was declined

No, the penalty was offside on Alabama. We actually got the ball back, got another play, and Gino threw an incomplete pass and we punted.

Advertisement
Back