Did Lamar slow down

Roncaneefc

KAGS.
Premium
Or was George teague just that fast. They show that **** play all the time here in alabama. Still salty.

Advertisement
I hate alabama here for work only. From Broward county, was a real question, he scores and they win that game. Wasn't in deliverance but pretty sure that was set in west virginia so at least try to be accurate in your insults you bell ends.

I hate alabama here for work only. From Broward county, was a real question, he scores and they win that game. Wasn't in deliverance but pretty sure that was set in west virginia so at least try to be accurate in your insults you bell ends.

west Georgia.

Advertisement
You're right I should have googled. Still I'm a Canes fan not a bamma tard that's quite an insult.

Or was George teague just that fast. They show that **** play all the time here in alabama. Still salty.

You're a ****** bammer troll. Your first post is testament to that. I see a quick band in the very near future for you.

Now go back to fūcking your illiterate mom and sister, hillbilly.

That Alabama defense was one of the better ones that I remember playing Miami.

Of course, the OL crumbled toward the end of the Erickson era - can't remember which year this game was - '92 or '93...

Advertisement
Teague made plays. Lamar might have slowed down. F it. Even though we lost still one of my favorite teams. We won a **** of a lot more than we lost back then.

I don't think this is my first thread. Posted it cause I was watching the game and they show that play on TV here. It was getting on my nerves so after utubing it I thought it looked like Lamar took his foot off the gas.

First post? You mean this thread or on this board? Check your comprehension skills it might reveal you are the ******. As for my m and sister does that mean I should respond by saying quit floating on rafts, stop snorting coke and speak english? I mean seriously did my question require such a vile response?

Yes teague was good. I just felt if Miami had scored a TD then alabama might have been forced away from their run first game plan. That play cost us back to back undefeated seasons. They play it alot up here and it gets on my fooking nerves.

Advertisement
Lamar wasnt that fast --- one of the reasons he didnt do much in the pro's

I was at the game - TD would not have mattered - we could NOT stop their run - I think they had close to 300 yards running the ball

I thought he was hurt earlier in the game, thus the lack of speed on that play.

I remember thinking there was no way that D could be that much better than the FSU D that we faced earlier in the season. I was wrong. I think that game was a combination of them being good, us underestimating how good they were, and injuries decimating our team. IIRC, we had a TE playing tackle due to injuries. Plus, we lost Riley iirc on the DL.

Advertisement
alabama fans get amnesia about this one in their mind only the 92 game took place

[video=youtube;hyTm8buN2Kk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyTm8buN2Kk[/video]

alabama fans get amnesia about this one in their mind only the 92 game took place

[video=youtube;hyTm8buN2Kk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyTm8buN2Kk[/video]

33-25. The game wasn't even that close.
They scored the TD and the 2 point conversion with less than a minute to go.

I remember thinking there was no way that D could be that much better than the FSU D that we faced earlier in the season. I was wrong. I think that game was a combination of them being good, us underestimating how good they were, and injuries decimating our team. IIRC, we had a TE playing tackle due to injuries. Plus, we lost Riley iirc on the DL.

There defensive ends were instructed to meet at a point 7 yards behind the center on every play.
Kevin Williams was the lone bright spot in that game.

Miami was down 27-6 when Teague made the "strip." Would Miami have won? Maybe, but I doubt it.

Advertisement
Back