Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Perry reaching out to Thomas is what a leader does. That shows me he really cares about the future of this team.

Hopefully, he does the same with Pope and Ezzard.

At this point, we can’t bank on the coaches convincing guys to stay; instead, it has to be their fellow teammates. The bonds they’ve formed are our best shot of keeping the team together. The 2018 class is united, as are the upperclassmen, but we need whole-team unity.

Advertisement
I gave Perry a lot of **** along with everyone else here but over the last couple of weeks, but he has matured and taken on that leadership role. I’m excited for him going forward. Hopefully the o line and playcalling does a 360 and the WR’s could help him out.
A 360? I think you meant a 180-the opposite from the play calling and o line play at present-a 360 means we’ll circle back to where we are right now

kids look like they having fun in the locker room right now. Definitely not a split locker room
The kids are frustrated and disappointed. It’s clearly not the season they envisioned. And yes sometimes they get mad or fight with teammates, but brothers fight. Yes, there have been issues, but they’ve been blown out of proportion.

There may be some grudges held or jealousy, but it’s mostly kept to the players themselves. The majority of the players want to be there and love their teammates. It’s not a perfect locker room, but the rifts are significantly hyperbolized.

Advertisement
there are more media people talking about this than just local south Florida people FFS. here is one example.

[B]Big Game Shane[/B]‏ @[B]954Nole[/B] 4h4 hours ago
More
What a dumpster fire in coral Gables. Can’t blame Jeff Thomas for wanting to leave that **** show. He is one of 3 wrs planning on transferring. Another 5 star and 4 star also want to

Bruh if you don't get out of here with that BS quoting a FSU dikhead as a source for what's going on with this team

Less than 5% of chiro’s make that kinda money.

The family practice type guys are struggling now that insurance reimbursements have fallen so far. Need a high volume cash practice, and that ain’t easy.

No idea about today. I've been retired for almost nine years. I was mostly general practice with some PI and Sports and income was never a problem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So do I take Ken Dorsey's word that Dutch Davis is a football God! Or do I listen to a bunch of mouth breathing, basement dwelling CiS denizens?
the level of stupid on this board has hit a new level of LOW ..... dont you agree CD ?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back