Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Jeff Thomas practiced today, and is still a member of the football team... wonder why people were saying he’s in St. Louis...
057D6C4F-CA51-4DF1-9098-C1B0A12E0DCC.gif

Advertisement
Perry gets it...

Ive liked how he’s handled the media the last few weeks

What pitch are we giving these kids. Sounds like either we are promising playing time behind doors or the coaches are really sticking with garbage because of trust issues or laziness. At this point I can’t really tell.

What pitch are we giving these kids. Sounds like either we are promising playing time behind doors or the coaches are really sticking with garbage because of trust issues or laziness. At this point I can’t really tell.
Probably both...

Perry is ready to lead this team. Miami wins the ACC next year. Top 4 and a playoff. QB is most important position on the field. WRs are a dime a dozen.

Hopium is a **** of a drug.

http://slickmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Cocaine-Is-****-Of-A-Drug.gif

Late to muster on a ship, that's a no no. Lucky to get a rip, but could lose a stripe and you liked it.

If one misses a ship deployment, dey fcukkked. I was just talking about oversleeping a work shift. lol

Cue my old man yelling at clouds voice: "KIDS TODAY, I TELL YA!!"

Advertisement
Try the double casket 12 year Macallan . Cost you a lot less than the 18 and is smooth as fk. Also Kamiki https://dekanta.com/store/kamiki-blended-malt-whisky/ is a bargain if you're willing to pay up for Macallan 18.

thx man I always wanted to try the double 12
I honestly only started drinking it cuz all my coworkers would drink it and at first it was like drinking fire but I kept at it like CMR and his inside zone play and now its my drink of choice hahaha

Perry gets it...

I gave Perry a lot of **** along with everyone else here but over the last couple of weeks, but he has matured and taken on that leadership role. I’m excited for him going forward. Hopefully the o line and playcalling does a 180 and the WR’s could help him out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Perry’s smartest move at UM so far is calling Jeff Thomas and telling him to come home. He’ll be a genius if he talks with Pope and convinces him to stay. Maybe Perry isn’t as dumb as we thought. Jeff and Pope will make his life a lot easier next year.

I’m saying that stats, IOW the players career, matter.

NFL teams consider a number of factors in determining a players draftability. One of the most important is productivity....

What a player does when he’s on the field is actually huge.

And he's been productive enough. But for the most part nah...WR from bad offenses and run based offenses get drafted all the time. Wyoming's offense was beyond bad last year, brutal...And they played in a conference where about 1.5 teams play defense. And look where Josh Allen went.

A. He's been plenty productive. B. They don't care if he catches 45 balls for UM vs. 80 balls for some risky dink spread offense...They know the difference.

sounds like its more than a football issue. hopefully he wisens up and comes back bc clearly the staff hasn't closed the door on him (nor should they). if he stays on the team, **** make a lot of money for himself. quitting on his team AGAIN won't look great with NFL teams come next year

Advertisement
In terms of Jeff, you just hope he realizes on his own that he's only harming himself by acting like this.

He has a troubled past with little guidance, but is actually a smart kid. His history is well-documented and Miami knew what they were getting into taking him on. Most people around UM are surprised it's taken this long for a real incident to arise with him.

After watching the documentary a couple years back I’m shocked also he hasn’t been a larger problem.

And he's been productive enough. But for the most part nah...WR from bad offenses and run based offenses get drafted all the time. Wyoming's offense was beyond bad last year, brutal...And they played in a conference where about 1.5 teams play defense. And look where Josh Allen went.

A. He's been plenty productive. B. They don't care if he catches 45 balls for UM vs. 80 balls for some risky dink spread offense...They know the difference.

thank you. you think colleges give a flying **** if he caught 70 balls or not? they'll draft based on talent and potential. if he quits on his team again, that'll hurt worse than catching 30 balls.

Advertisement

Yea you’ve got a point... I guess I’m trying to say that by being productive a player can organically move up the board.

I get your point tho... scouts gonna scout.

Perry’s smartest move at UM so far is calling Jeff Thomas and telling him to come home. He’ll be a genius if he talks with Pope and convinces him to stay. Maybe Perry isn’t as dumb as we thought. Jeff and Pope will make his life a lot easier next year.

who the **** worth anything is saying pope is leaving?

I've always said if you could get the "buy-in" (and if they had that ability many wouldn't have been in the position, in the first place) selecting athletes out of our prison populations, you could win a High School State Title, a NCAA National Title and Probably an NFL Title based solely on the athletic talent that is incarcerated in this country.

Same with NBA. Tons of really talented guys wasting away for poor choices.

Ya boy Rae Carruth did just get released though. What a fvckin idiot.

Advertisement
Back