Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's worth mentioning, both Dugans and JT are morons.

One's an adult, one's a college kid.

Dugans reprimands JT for being late, but there are zero consequences for ****** Wiggins dropping 800 passes. Dugans can go back to Tally. WRs have sucked this year and thats on him
What?!? Dropping balls ingames and being insubordibate are not in any way the same thing.

In terms of Jeff, you just hope he realizes on his own that he's only harming himself by acting like this.

He has a troubled past with little guidance, but is actually a smart kid. His history is well-documented and Miami knew what they were getting into taking him on. Most people around UM are surprised it's taken this long for a real incident to arise with him.

Advertisement
When I was JT's age I spent that entire year working on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier. If you showed up late you lost personal freedoms and perhaps some money. Even though we refer to them as kids, JT is an adult. I had times when I was late, you know, because I was a 19 year old KID, but I never tried to tee off on a superior. You shut your mouth, apologize, take your licks (runs your extra gassers/extra duty days, etc.) and move on. JT clearly is not showing that level of maturity...yet. Im hopeful he can figure it out quickly.

Also, conflating dropped passes with an inability to meet off field assignments is an incorrect assessment.

Late to muster on a ship, that's a no no. Lucky to get a rip, but could lose a stripe and you liked it.

Wow! I wasn't aware that JUCO's took Jr's.

He can go try out for a volleyball team or a water polo team and he will still get drafted next season.

Maybe he'd miss out on millions. Maybe he'd get hurt next season and end up like AR.

Everything is a ******* maybe. Except for the fact that if he doesn't get hurt he will get drafted and play in the NFL.

Touché ****head lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
And there are plenty of guys with crazy talent selling crack in America's ghettos. There is no proof that "he will make it no matter what".

I've always said if you could get the "buy-in" (and if they had that ability many wouldn't have been in the position, in the first place) selecting athletes out of our prison populations, you could win a High School State Title, a NCAA National Title and Probably an NFL Title based solely on the athletic talent that is incarcerated in this country.

Advertisement
Back