Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

What's worth mentioning, both Dugans and JT are morons.

One's an adult, one's a college kid.

Dugans reprimands JT for being late, but there are zero consequences for ****** Wiggins dropping 800 passes. Dugans can go back to Tally. WRs have sucked this year and thats on him

Hello, friend.

I noticed you did not respond to my bump of the a thread where on October 23 you said N’Kosi Perry was “trash” and that you couldn’t wait for Richt to “cut his ***”.

Care to comment?

Advertisement

Dugans reprimands JT for being late, but there are zero consequences for ****** Wiggins dropping 800 passes. Dugans can go back to Tally. WRs have sucked this year and thats on him

Dugans teaching WR blocking is special. What he did last year with the WRs was pretty **** good, and he recruited the **** out of some WR and other players. This year's corps has drop a **** ton of balls, and that's a fact, but Dugans isn't the problem.

Advertisement

You either catch the ball or you don't that part is on the player. Not much Dugans can do on that.

Advertisement
How could you not be aware that Pope was small? When Rick announced he had signed a 5 star WR and then pulled Mark Pope out of his pocket, it didn't clue you in?

I guess I over-estimated the size of Mark Richt's pocket.

You know, given that Blake James willingly stuffed it with another unmerited $15 million extension last year. :11263365343-2b1651dd24-o:

Now, this comes from "the Feast" on 790, so take it for what it's worth but apparently Navarro had mentioned a huge blow up in practice yesterday between Thomas and Dugans. Thomas supposedly left practice and didn't come back. Navarro is supposed to be on All Canes Radio tonight so maybe Feast was just hyping his own show.
That sounds like it makes sense... and I just read in another post that JT has been late to practices.

**** that’s not a reason to pack your toys and go home. JTs gotta grow up.

Advertisement
This is the way it's supposed to be...Not worried about the little media. Let alone social media.

Of course, it's not the coach's role to make things easier on the media. I'm just saying that is why you are seeing a shift, and that's also how you get rumors swirling around for hours on end with nobody able to confirm anything.

Talk to any reporter that's been covering UM for awhile, they'll tell you everyone is more tight lipped now than in the Golden or Shannon days. It's been a conscious effort by Richt to crack down.

6th round at best if he blows off his junior year. He is head case who makes poor decisions and everyone knows it. If he doesn’t come back and finish the semester he is career is probably done. To late for withdrawals and clearly he can’t afford all the F’s he would get.
There are plenty of headcases in the NFL. He will make it no matter what.

Wiggins was an EE and is a willing blocker -- that's why he plays and Pope doesn't.

Wiggins has had a couple nice grabs in recent weeks and drew 10 PI flags against FSU so lez chill.

Advertisement

When I was JT's age I spent that entire year working on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier. If you showed up late you lost personal freedoms and perhaps some money. Even though we refer to them as kids, JT is an adult. I had times when I was late, you know, because I was a 19 year old KID, but I never tried to tee off on a superior. You shut your mouth, apologize, take your licks (runs your extra gassers/extra duty days, etc.) and move on. JT clearly is not showing that level of maturity...yet. Im hopeful he can figure it out quickly.

Also, conflating dropped passes with an inability to meet off field assignments is an incorrect assessment.

WTF are you talking about? He isn't hurting his career at all. Addressed that above.

If you think he is hurting his career at all, you are dead wrong. NFL scouts give a **** whether you catch 45 balls next you or 80 in some ice cream pass happy offense in 2. Not one ****...The look at what you like while you are doing it on the field, and they like the combine and your workouts
I’m saying that stats, IOW the players career, matter.

NFL teams consider a number of factors in determining a players draftability. One of the most important is productivity....

What a player does when he’s on the field is actually huge.

Advertisement
Back