Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
WHO TF IS HE AND WHAT OTHER INFO DOES HE HAVE?!

He told you what info he had. A guy he knows in STL (who I assume knew he was a Canes fan) told him that he heard JT left the team. So Grandpa came here and ASKED if JT left the team. He listed his source a few posts in. Everyone jumped on his **** via down-voting but OP turned out to be correct. JT has left Miami. The coaches are saying he's still on the team but JT DID leave Miami yesterday.

OP was correct. Now man up and give him a couple up votes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
PLaying, and impacting the game, are two different things. I'm sure he expected to be a star right out of the gate (based on what was being said and written).

Kid believed his own hype and hasn't put in the work. Looks very average out there. Biggest issue with him with is the trolling on twitter. It's one thing to be upset that you aren't getting PT but don't go online and start trolling the school you're playing for the **** of it. That tells me everything I need to know. He's not working to earn more PT.

Many of us here expected more from Mark Pope this year, myself included. For me personally, I tempered that when I noticed how tiny he looked when he got on the field. As well, Harley played well early on (My expectation was that Pope would steal some reps from Harley).

I think an unmentioned variable here is that, as many noted before the season, there won't be enough balls to go around for all of these WRs to get quality catches.

How could you not be aware that Pope was small? When Rick announced he had signed a 5 star WR and then pulled Mark Pope out of his pocket, it didn't clue you in?

Advertisement
Not interested in slogging through 55 pages of this but has anybody mentioned the stuff Manny Navarro has been reporting that happened between Dugans and Thomas?

What's worth mentioning, both Dugans and JT are morons.

One's an adult, one's a college kid.

Dugans reprimands JT for being late, but there are zero consequences for ****** Wiggins dropping 800 passes. Dugans can go back to Tally. WRs have sucked this year and thats on him

Advertisement
Hasn’t been mentioned... Sup?

Now, this comes from "the Feast" on 790, so take it for what it's worth but apparently Navarro had mentioned a huge blow up in practice yesterday between Thomas and Dugans. Thomas supposedly left practice and didn't come back. Navarro is supposed to be on All Canes Radio tonight so maybe Feast was just hyping his own show.

No, a players career matters.

WTF are you talking about? He isn't hurting his career at all. Addressed that above.

If you think he is hurting his career at all, you are dead wrong. NFL scouts give a **** whether you catch 45 balls next you or 80 in some ice cream pass happy offense in 2. Not one ****...The look at what you like while you are doing it on the field, and they like the combine and your workouts

Advertisement
Back