Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Geez, you can't let the inmates run the asylum. Get rid of all the divas. If some of the things are indeed true, hope no one reaches out to him & if he wants to return I would make him beg on his knees. Enough of this entitlement attitude.

Advertisement
I don't disagree with what you're saying, but it's more than just about "talent". 18 year old kids fresh out of HS don't have the right to step foot on campus and try and call the shots. They need to learn the playbook, study film, bulk up in the weightroom, learn how to manage themselves as an adult, etc. These young kids *****ing because they don't immediately play is BS and indefensible, man. You think guys like Gore and McGahee and Portis were crying and *****ing at coaches because they weren't getting playtime over the RBs in front of them? Of course not. They grinded their *** off instead and eventually had their shot.

It's representative of modern kids' mentality, man. Obsession with self. JT4 was crying last year as well. Harley has been causing disruption since the day he set foot on campus. Pope is posting Gator and Nole sh-t online. I don't know how any of you can defend that kind of behavior from these young *** kids.
Well hold on.. as far as JT goes, yea it seems like kids got some issues. We don’t know what those issues are, but it’s not a good look for him.

As far as these other kids go... we don’t really know how disruptive or ****y any of em have been. Yea the social media thing looks bad... but I’d rather have young guys chomping at the bit.

U bring up that they need to earn PT. We can’t say whether they have or haven’t because we don’t watch practice. If, and that’s a big if, these kids did work and earn that PT, I have no problem with them being ****ed.

From a fan perspective... we’re in another 4 game skid, and our fastest player can’t see the field? We have seniors stinking up the place left and right, in games, but the young guys can’t get a shot?

Again... I’ll withhold judgement on the kids till we know what exactly has gone on. If they’ve been *****... then yea to **** w them. But if they’ve put the work in, I don’t have problem w em.

Advertisement
Shouldn't surprise anyone that the WR room is a mess. I'm not going to blame Dugans. Richts offenses will never let WRs eat. His teams at UGA didn't produce WR's. **** AJ Green had nice seasons but didn't put up monster numbers in college. In today's football you should have multiple guys a season catching 50 plus passes. Since 2010 Richt has had 4 guys catch 50 or more balls. Leach will have 4 guys this season.

giphy.gif

for what?? Its been just a rumor hes unhappy as is back home

OP stated that Thomas has LEFT THE TEAM

No credible sources/reporters are sticking their neck out for that statement right now

Read the thread title then call your night school English teacher that helped you get your GED. "DID Jeff Thomas Leave the team". He's a grandpa and missed the question mark but he clearly phrased it in the form of a question.

****, he even listed his source a few posts in (someone he knows in St. Louis)

Now repent and go up vote that old man.

Advertisement
He'd be among the nation's leaders in receptions, yards, and touchdowns on any other team in the nation.

I'd be mad, too.

At this point, Richt is costing the man money.

The problem would be if Richt and his staff would hold a grudge against him if he came back.
It seems like something this Staff would do.

Lol blaming the staff for some soft a$$, crybaby kids...Good riddance to these idiots.

This is some soft, weak, entitled **** with every kid mentioned here.

oh shut the fck up, richt is costing these wide outs millions of fcking dollars and i imagine if they say a single thing out of line to him about it it's a 4 game suspension

Advertisement
First Bar Milo announces he wants to transfer, then right after that Williams, Pope, and JT4 say they want to transfer. It is obvious that Bar Milo was the glue that held this team together. Bring back Bar Milo!

Advertisement
We need to stop recruiting these Midwest divas.

Stop recruiting guys with actual talent? Dumb.

Yeah, better to focus on overrated, trash South Florida guys like Wiggins, Pope, and Harley.

JT would be fine if the offense/QB didn't suck. The South Florida WRs we have just actually suck

I'm implying that there's a possibility he hasn't shown enough to the NFL scouts to warrant being drafted in the top 2 rounds. He's a special talent and has all the potential in the world, but he's not alone in that department compared to other receivers across the nation who are at the same time getting the touches they deserve each game and for multiple years now.
I think he's a great talent. his character absolutely is not that of a top draft pick, regardless is his talent. He almost has no chance of being a top 2 round pick, especially after this.

Ideally he'd be like Brandon Cooks....who btw only averaged 5.1 receptions per game his sophomore year at Oregon state, which is what I said his numbers should be at. But keep in mind that Brandon Cooks getting 67 receptions as a sophomore was him getting 21% of the completions that year....basically the same exact completion share as Jeff Thomas is getting right now.

Should Jeff Thomas be getting more touches? of course. But in order for that to happen the entire offense needs to improve, its not just a matter of us giving it to him more and others less. It likely starts with the qbs completing more than 55% of their throws which is ******* terrible. If they complete 65%, Jeff Thomas is probably looking at 50 catches, which would be great.

Shouldn't surprise anyone that the WR room is a mess. I'm not going to blame Dugans. Richts offenses will never let WRs eat. His teams at UGA didn't produce WR's. **** AJ Green had nice seasons but didn't put up monster numbers in college. In today's football you should have multiple guys a season catching 50 plus passes. Since 2010 Richt has had 4 guys catch 50 or more balls. Leach will have 4 guys this season.

Utah State has 6 players with 20 or more catches and one with 56.

Washington State has 9 count them 9 players with 20 or more catches! 3 with over 50 and 2 of those with over 60. (and one guy with 19 catches)

Our schit is 'hide under the covers before you get naked so she won't laugh' embarrassing!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back