Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
If this is true and Thomas has left the team, I personally can't wait to see how DBJ and Joe Z spin this so that it's not Mark Richt's fault and how it will make the team better in the long run. I know it's their job but the spinning those two have done in the pre game and post game shows to protect the Richter...They both deserve to be nominated for Emmy's and given raises...LMAO....

Why are you surprised how UM employees spin things in a positive light?

yes pope is just a frosh, and probably isn't ready to get a **** load of pt, but when Cager, Wiggins, and Langham are getting a **** load of PT ahead of him, can you really blame him for being mad? Lol come on. Lets not act like those guys are much more talented or have been absolutely dominant at practice or something.

The WRs that REALLY should be mad are Hightower and Njoku. Jeff Thomas too, because he hasn't been getting enough touches. But he be an idiot to transfer for his junior season.

Advertisement
The news is not totally fake but not all correct. My sources in the program just gave me an update.
1. JT4 and Dugans got into it at practice because he came in late and he got mad after practice and pack his stuff and left for home. They say he has been moping around with a bad attitude for a few weeks which is why he never started the last game. Part of it is because he misses his daughter at home. Right now he is out for this week but the coaches are given him the time to clear his head and work with him to see if he wants to come back, kinda like what they did with Willis who had issues. Oh by the way he was never going to start this weekend for coming to practice late.

2. Jarren was mad about the graduate transfer situation and wants to transfer but they are working that out since Bryant not coming again.

3. Pope mad about playing time but his parents or on him to not transfer.

4. There is a real disconnect between the upper class and freshmen which has somewhat divided the locker room because the freshmen has an entitled attitude, believing that they should be playing over the upper class. In other words they came in with the entitlement attitude.

My personal opinion is that its very ironic that the side of the ball that has struggled is the offense with all these internal issues. DIaz got his boys on lock and HC needs to get house in order.

If these are the facts Jeff Thomas needs to get out of his own head and do what it takes to play college football. Cant hate on coaches for teaching responsibility and showing that acting like a baby doesn’t help you get your way. This is like when dugans called out Chris Henderson. I’m on the side of the staff in any situation where a kid thinks he is bigger then the team and the coach brings him back to reality.

So Dugan and Richt recruited a bunch of cancers who feel entitled and may have torn this team apart

COOL

Advertisement
If these are the facts Jeff Thomas needs to get out of his own head and do what it takes to play college football. Cant hate on coaches for teaching responsibility and showing that acting like a baby doesn’t help you get your way. This is like when dugans called out Chris Henderson. I’m on the side of the staff in any situation where a kid thinks he is bigger then the team and the coach brings him back to reality.

I think it was Rumph who called CJ out.

Why are you surprised how UM employees spin things in a positive light?

I'm not, I just enjoy hearing them take complete S*it and making it sound appetizing to people. It's actually a work of art except for the fact that DBJ has the voice of a distraught canary (high pitched and screetching)....My favorite line from him recently was when he was asked what changes need to be made to Miami to get them back to being a Coastal champion next year? His answer was "Whatever Mark Richt says needs to happen is what everyone should go with. There is only one man in Miami who knows what a championship roster looks like and that is Mark Richt. We are blessed to have him guide us and whatever he says is what we need to do."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank you JCane for keeping us posted. It sounds like things are going to get worked out but it will be an interesting offseason to say the least.
Hey i don't know if it is going to work out. I know they are trying to work it out.. let's wait and see. He's not off the team for sure so i can work out.

Duke and Shaq started and played the entire season as Freshman.
And neither of them would have *****ed and cried all "what about me!?!?" if they had to wait and earn their playtime. Are you telling me otherwise?

Plus the fact that every one of the crying kids on our team HAS played as

What did it say?
It’s been removed

I caught that after I posted

B8FA4904-CEB4-48B9-95FC-36B31BECC3A9.png

Advertisement
Back