Did Jeff Thomas leave the team

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas just left the team to get his head straight... he’s having an emotional tantrum but he’ll be alright what he thinks he’s going to go to another school that’s going to let him have everything his way??

Be smart my guy better to deal with the devil you know than the one you don’t
Says the guy who 2 hours ago was screaming about fake news.

Lol

Maybe just maybe when cmr said Malik gives us the best chance to win he meant his attitude preparation and desire to do whatever is asked of him. Kid took getting benched like a man and stayed on the sideline like a leader.
I had my doubts as a baller but as a teammate those doubts are gone.
Maybe that’s what cmr wants and some of these kids aren’t getting it.
These sofla kids are in the dumps cause they have buddies on other teams with a better record and they're gering bashed on twitter and they’re catching little girl tampon pain when instead they should dig in and ball and do whatever it takes.
However jt4 didn’t seem to fit that mold. So idk what to say about that.
I remember in the service some dude got sent back home and kicked out cause he was involved in a pretty bad crime a year before he enlisted. It took a whole 3 years for that crime to catch up to him cause someone got jailed on another crime and offered info on an unsolved crime he knew about and rolled on his boy who was 2 years into a 4 year military contract.
you must have missed the part where his family, mainly his sister was going on social media rants lol. Chances that started with him is about 100%

If Richt has lost the control of the locker room, he has to go. As long as Blake James remains as AD, I doubt Richt will be gone. Real Sad!

Advertisement
Yea you’ve criticized richt plenty, u and I both the see the same problem.

Theres def something up w the kid... but he’s a kid. Richt needs to keep that player here. Jimmy isn’t letting a player like that leave.

Is JT a flake? Prolly. Is he immature? Prolly. Is the situation likely because of his inability to handle things like an adult? Prolly.

But richt needs to keep his star players.

Absolutely. Hopefully it’s just the kid flaking out and he’ll be back.

Thomas needs to come to his senses.

Rosier is gone next year, so that crap show is over.

Perry has shown he can be a good one.

He needs another year in a Division 1 S&C program to be ready for the league.

Sitting on the sidelines is not going to help but hurt his chances of playing in the league.

If true, Don't think this is the last we'll hear of transfers...we used to wish for crappier players to leave but now it's the talented ones who want to bolt. Wouldn't be surprised if many of the juniors turn pro as well. Can't blame them at this point.

FIRE RICHT AND BLAKE JAMES

Advertisement
If true, Don't think this is the last we'll hear of transfers...we used to wish for crappier players to leave but now it's the talented ones who want to bolt. Wouldn't be surprised if many of the juniors turn pro either. Can't blame them at this point.

FIRE RICHT AND BLAKE JAMES

This is the 'Richt Effect'

Not to mention that when is playing he hasn’t looked very good
He's a freshman.. didn't even early enroll so he hasn't gone through true spring strength training yet. If Pope stays he will be just fine and will be with the ones soon enough

Advertisement
Yea you’ve criticized richt plenty, u and I both the see the same problem.

Theres def something up w the kid... but he’s a kid. Richt needs to keep that player here. Jimmy isn’t letting a player like that leave.

Is JT a flake? Prolly. Is he immature? Prolly. Is the situation likely because of his inability to handle things like an adult? Prolly.

But richt needs to keep his star players.

* Probably.

If Richt has lost the control of the locker room, he has to go. As long as Blake James remains as AD, I doubt Richt will be gone. Real Sad!
Richt is a problem but James is a bigger problem. Who has any confidence when this clown will be making the next hire? As I keep saying, nothing will change with this guy as AD.

Advertisement
If this is all true, than anyone who doesn’t think the HC and the offensive staff aren’t responsible for this possible mass attrition is nuts. They recruited those kids and sold them on a dynamic offense. This team was unprepared for this season from Day1. Manny changed his defense and we have improved noticeably. Richt needs to own this and address it one on one with everyone of these kids. Time for a change godboy. You do it or let someone else.

Go Canes!

If this is all true, than anyone who doesn’t think the HC and the offensive staff aren’t responsible for this possible mass attrition is nuts. They recruited those kids and sold them on a dynamic offense. This team was unprepared for this season from Day1. Manny changed his defense and we have improved noticeably. Richt needs to own this and address it one on one with everyone of these kids. Time for a change godboy. You do it or let someone else.

Go Canes!

Creating that Striker position for Romeo was pure genius. Our defense looks 100x better with him in there covering recivers and stuffing the run compared to McCloud getting burned by the slot guys.

I'm sitting in this ledge until then

Yeah I’m not paying Attention to anything else. Everyone just breathe. T minus 15 mins.
Also why do I have a feeling whoever started this if fake, is sitting behind a keyboard laughing at the panic he’s caused.

Advertisement
Back